"Tevez: too clever for his own good"

talkativesprout said:
kenzie115 said:
Decent article, albeit with a few inaccuracies; he started against Wigan and technically he didn't move from united to us.

I've not liked him since last December. I'd never boo him while he wears our shirt but I don't applaud or cheer when he comes on either.

Well done you, i think we should all do this. Would hate him to be inspired on the pitch and give his all for the other 10 men.

Makes you a bit of a wet pleb in my eyes

I do the same. I will not and NEVER agree with booing players and it really annoys me when fans do after 1 or 2 games of a season or one bad result (Arsenal prime example) but I also have a right to have an opinion I do not cheer nor clap Carlos anymore. His behavior is not of someone I respect at all. And this is from when he personally snubbed signing an autograph for my step son which left him in tears, when every other player did at Carrington. He is a quality player but I have lost all respect and time for him. NO ONE is bigger than Man City nor can they live on their past and make that excuse their actions.

Simple fact is he is at City cos no one wants him, he is now not a first team choice and thats HIS FAULT. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I HOPE he proves me wrong, scores 30+ goals and makes me have to clap him and eat my words about him but the fact is that doesn't look like changing for now

I love being proved wrong, or made to eat my words esp if it means City are successful. Like I said I will never boo but my form of showing I am not happy is to just not acknowledge.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I wish someone hadn't mentioned Paul Smith, my blood is boiling now. I'm going to go home and kick fuck out of my cat.
I'm the same. It was my misfortune to see him for the first time on TV last Sunday. Would gladly smash his loathsome sneering bitter poisonous face in.

Re:

mackenzie said:
I wish someone hadn't mentioned Paul Smith, my blood is boiling now. I'm going to go home and kick fuck out of my cat.
I'm the same. It was my misfortune to see him for the first time on TV last Sunday. Would gladly smash his loathsome sneering bitter poisonous face in.

Hahaha go on Mackenzie you feisty thing!

Scottyboi said:
mackenzie said:

Hahaha go on Mackenzie you feisty thing!
I nearly typed c--t but thought better of it. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.