Tevez - Whats the latest?

There will be 47,500 people at the game on Saturday who'd I sooner see in a City shirt - so no we don't need him - ever. Let him stick to golf.

de niro said:
typical hughes shit signing.

He did a job for us and when the dust settles we should appreciate what he did.

Without him I doubt we would be in the Champions League or maybe we might not have won the Cup last year. That said he is disruptive and needs to be gone....

I guess the answer to the question is noone knows.

scorer said:
Can anyone update me?

Seems to have gone very quiet. The last I heard was he is due back in training on Thursday... is this likely to happen?

Something has to come out between now and then.

You never know we may need him Saturday!!

We would rather go out with no fit strikers than have him back, he forced us to make a line between results and pride and Mancini did the correct thing fucking him of from the first team indefinately.

scorer said:
Can anyone update me?

Seems to have gone very quiet. The last I heard was he is due back in training on Thursday... is this likely to happen?

Something has to come out between now and then.

You never know we may need him Saturday!!

you should see something official very shortly, and I'd be extremely shocked if he is in a City first team squad (either in the team or on the bench) again.

scorer said:
de niro said:

Without him I doubt we would be in the Champions League or maybe we might not have won the Cup last year. That said he is disruptive and needs to be gone....

I suspect you missed his hint of irony ;o)

Nobody knows, but I'm sure we will know very soon, however I doubt very much that we'll see both him and Mancini on the training pitch at the same time.

cleavers said:
scorer said:
de niro said:

I suspect you missed his hint of irony ;o)

Nobody knows, but I'm sure we will know very soon, however I doubt very much that we'll see both him and Mancini on the training pitch at the same time.

Cleavers... Irony not missed. Bill and I have history him being a massive Hughesophile (he's still in mourning) and me never ever having been able to stand the tosspot as well....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.