Tevez - Whats the latest?

Rodney said:
cleavers said:
Rodney said:
But, and you know that this is tue, if he were called upon to play in the derby and scored a hat-trick it would all be forgotten.
I wouldn't forget it, if he plays again when I'm there I'll protest by walking out. If he plays subsequently I'll stay, and I'll cheer any goals, but not him, never again. I think it will be a choice, Mancini or Tevez, if its the later then the club will have fucked up badly.

Understand you sentiment but there were enough of us cheering him after his December indiscretion and many could "never forgive him" for that (not saying that you said that by the way).
I did say that, and I haven't cheered him since, his goals yes, but they are goals for the team, the sooner he fucks off the better for me, and I can honestly say I've never felt this way about any decent City player in 40 years (felt that way about plenty of shit ones though, but we've had our fair share of those).

cleavers said:
Rodney said:
cleavers said:
I wouldn't forget it, if he plays again when I'm there I'll protest by walking out. If he plays subsequently I'll stay, and I'll cheer any goals, but not him, never again. I think it will be a choice, Mancini or Tevez, if its the later then the club will have fucked up badly.

Understand you sentiment but there were enough of us cheering him after his December indiscretion and many could "never forgive him" for that (not saying that you said that by the way).
I did say that, and I haven't cheered him since, his goals yes, but they are goals for the team, the sooner he fucks off the better for me, and I can honestly say I've never felt this way about any decent City player in 40 years (felt that way about plenty of shit ones though, but we've had our fair share of those).

A balanced view in fairness - unlike much of the vitriolic over-reaction on many threads.

Why what's happened with Carlos? I've not heard because I've been out in Africa doing missionary work for the last three weeks. The last I heard was that our Captain had put a few pounds on and was feeling a bit grumpy.

If the newspapers are to be believed, and they never lie do they? Tevez will be told his fate on Thursday after he arrives back from Argentina but not at Carrington.

There's a film coming out about him..

Carlos Tevez: The People’s Player is a documentary that analyzes the social phenomenon caused by the Argentine striker in countries like Argentina, Brazil and England based on the opinion of football fans and very important journalists from those countries. It discovers what Tevez has done to become such a hero that goes beyond his skills as a footballer.

Tevez is a person who has not forgotten about his origins, family and friends and who has won the love of football fans worldwide but most importantly: the love of those who do not follow football on a regular basis. A football personality who each day become more human and loved by his people.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91stminute/

Anybody think that it is in our interest to build an exit strategy for him and then offload in the next window? I think this might happen, something like 'yes we accept it was a misunderstanding and he's happy at the club' Otherwise his value is halved and/or nobody will take him.

PowderBlue said:
Anybody think that it is in our interest to build an exit strategy for him and then offload in the next window? I think this might happen, something like 'yes we accept it was a misunderstanding and he's happy at the club' Otherwise his value is halved and/or nobody will take him.

Any club willing to pay "full value" would be mad whatever we said (and if we said he's happy at the club we'd have zero credibility). More to the point would Mancini walk? No one could blame him if it's anything less than Herman will never play for City again.

If it comes down to mancini or tevez, and the club decide to sack mancini in favour of tevez, then i will walk away from manchester city.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm --<br /><br />If it comes down to mancini or tevez, and the club decide to sack mancini in favour of tevez, then i will walk away from manchester city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.