Tevez - Whats the latest?

scorer said:
Can anyone update me?

Seems to have gone very quiet. The last I heard was he is due back in training on Thursday... is this likely to happen?

Something has to come out between now and then.

You never know we may need him Saturday!!

Other than you, who gives a f##k????????

decision tomorrow... maybe

He's on his way back to hear the news.

He was petulant and disrespectful.

But, and you know that this is tue, if he were called upon to play in the derby and scored a hat-trick it would all be forgotten.

The reason for this is that most fans are as fickle as they (the players) are. Football.

scorer said:
Can anyone update me?

Seems to have gone very quiet. The last I heard was he is due back in training on Thursday... is this likely to happen?

Something has to come out between now and then.

You never know we may need him Saturday!!

Only want to see him on saturday if we have a game of extreme hangman at half time. See if he understands the question then

Rodney said:
But, and you know that this is tue, if he were called upon to play in the derby and scored a hat-trick it would all be forgotten.
I wouldn't forget it, if he plays again when I'm there I'll protest by walking out. If he plays subsequently I'll stay, and I'll cheer any goals, but not him, never again. I think it will be a choice, Mancini or Tevez, if its the later then the club will have fucked up badly.

Rodney said:
He was petulant and disrespectful.

The reason for this is that most fans are as fickle as they (the players) are. Football.

No it fucking wouldn't. He's crossed the line. Nobody shits on my city and our club like he has and gets forgiven. End of.

cleavers said:
Rodney said:
I wouldn't forget it, if he plays again when I'm there I'll protest by walking out. If he plays subsequently I'll stay, and I'll cheer any goals, but not him, never again. I think it will be a choice, Mancini or Tevez, if its the later then the club will have fucked up badly.

Understand you sentiment but there were enough of us cheering him after his December indiscretion and many could "never forgive him" for that (not saying that you said that by the way).

Rodney said:
cleavers said:
Rodney said:

Understand you sentiment but there were enough of us cheering him after his December indiscretion and many could "never forgive him" for that (not saying that you said that by the way).

Dave, put your spade down now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.