Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

Thanks for everything Aleks. Very underappreciated. Got far too much shit from supporters that didn't really understand the game. based on their reasons for hating on him. Has been an excellent player for us for 7 years, gave everything, seemed like a brilliant guy to have in the dressing room and scored some crucial goals for us. Was always one of the first and one of the very very few that would always come over and clap the away fans when the majority couldn't be bothered too. Will be missed

Thanks Aleks, best of luck at Roma with your mate Edin.

Edin+Dzeko+Aleksandar+Kolarov+Manchester+United+ZsNC5J_EfRYl.jpg

Great stuff Alex,thank you
Always funny being told season after season hes gone in the summer ,its finally happened I suppose a broken clock is right once a day

I remember a game vs Southampton in the title winning season under Pellegrini. We took the lead in the first couple of minutes with a penalty but Southampton dominated midfield for the rest of the half. Silva, Fernandinho and Toure giving the ball away, not a peep from anyone. Kolarov tries to thread a ball down the line that's a little underhit, recieves abuse. Injury time and he whips in a cross for Dzeko to head in and immediately turns to the supporters half in celebration but partly in a "not so bad am I" gesture. Of course some take it the wrong way and stop celebrating to have another go at him. I think it's a shame a player who played for us for 7 years should be mentioning this sort of stuff in his farewell video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.