Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

Love the guy, played a massive part in our history.

Allow me to indulge in my personal experience of him if you will. I saw Aleks walking along the road where I live in between Christmas and New Year. At the time my City mad son was inside the house playing FIFA and I asked Aleks would he be kind enough to come inside and wish him Merry Christmas as a surprise. Without hesitation he came inside and did just that....took all of five minutes but something my son (and in fact all of the Blumers family) will treasure for a long time.

Those of you who know me have been bored with the picture a million times over!

Thank you Aleks and all the best in the next chapter.

Seemed a great guy off the pitch , was frustrating on it, but was a part of our recent success.

good luck for the future.

Thanks Aleks, best of luck at Roma with your mate Edin.

Edin+Dzeko+Aleksandar+Kolarov+Manchester+United+ZsNC5J_EfRYl.jpg

Fantastic picture!

A fine footballer with a great touch on the highest level. Physical type, missing some pace. Always top fit and ready.

I never understand why supporters refuse supporting their own players in difficult times
knowing that support has a positive effect on human performance.

In good times and bad times. Respect is the fundament.
Now look at those deluded idiots in Rome. We urgently need some more education I feel.

Won't forget your great moments for City and will forgive you every mistake you've made! It's ok.
Good luck Aleks until we meet again. You'll always get my honest applause.

Clearly loves this club.
A real gentleman.
Will miss the man much more than the footballer.
Very good move for him.
I think he may do rather well for Roma.
Good luck and best wishes Kola.

When it hit the fan on here i was probably one of your biggest supporters..even got a threadban for you..all the very best Aleks.

Thank you Aleks,no seriously thank you so much,I'm just back from holiday so a bit down in the mouth,but this has just put a smile back on my face....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.