Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

At this stage don't know the full story and neither does he because city haven't told him yet.
The tickets weren't sold on via a ticket agency they were in the seats...be pretty pointless that given the lack of demand. Did something happen within the stadium? Well not to his knowledge as as I mentioned he saw them after the game but my main point is city want to use us to help shift tickets they cant but by doing so we seemingly are putting ourselves at risk of a ban ?

either way the guy is going to miss the next game which is the derby,,now he could be quite innocent of any wrong doing but the draconian rules of the club are 'you are guilty unless you prove otherwise' and the only way to do this is to write in which takes time, this normaly takes up to a month before the response arrives from the club and by then there have been 3 home games which cost around £120, so even if innocent your still punished unless someone has the balls to issue a county court claim against the club,

So if they were for friends that presumably would not contravene the conditions of sale as the club was allowing this. So why did it contravene the conditions of sale or why is the club claim this??
God knows they didnt expect him to buy them then keep the seats empty did they ?

Last edited:
At this stage don't know the full story and neither does he because city haven't told him yet.
The tickets weren't sold on via a ticket agency they were in the seats...be pretty pointless that given the lack of demand. Did something happen within the stadium? Well not to his knowledge as as I mentioned he saw them after the game but my main point is city want to use us to help shift tickets they cant but by doing so we seemingly are putting ourselves at risk of a ban ?

So did he get them for friends or did he sell them on? This seems the bit of information you have not yet provided and seems pretty relevant to the thread.

either way the guy is going to miss the next game which is the derby,,now he could be quite innocent of any wrong doing but the draconian rules of the club are 'you are guilty unless you prove otherwise' and the only way to do this is to write in which takes time, this normaly takes up to a month before the response arrives from the club and by then there have been 3 home games which cost around £120, so even if innocent your still punished unless someone has the balls to issue a county court claim against the club,

That is a very valid point. Completely unjust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.