The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that flapping?

Realistically we're going into the new season having added Nolito. Not one person in May would have been praying we signed Nolito.

Gundogan won't be fit for the start and then he'll be eased in. So we're starting with the same sluggish midfield as last year.

I'm sorry but even if the other two additions for this season in stones and sane sign then we haven't addressed any of the glaring weaknesses from last year.

I don't think anyone would have expected Zabaleta, Kolarov, Mangala, Toure, Fernando and Bony ALL to still be here.

It's an underwhelming window. Hope Pep is as good as we all expect him to be.
When did the window close? he has only trained them for a couple of weeks and played 1 game,give him chance to assess things

How is that flapping?

Realistically we're going into the new season having added Nolito. Not one person in May would have been praying we signed Nolito.

Gundogan won't be fit for the start and then he'll be eased in. So we're starting with the same sluggish midfield as last year.

I'm sorry but even if the other two additions for this season in stones and sane sign then we haven't addressed any of the glaring weaknesses from last year.

I don't think anyone would have expected Zabaleta, Kolarov, Mangala, Toure, Fernando and Bony ALL to still be here.

Then you`re deluded.

When did the window close? he has only trained them for a couple of weeks and played 1 game,give him chance to assess things

It's an easy response. But you've simply got to look at the signs.

We never sign anyone completely out of the blue. We're linked heavily with Stones, Sane, Jesus and Moreno. That will be our business.

How is that flapping?

the only ones i have a problem still being here are Kolorov and Bony

Still think Zabba has something to offer

I think Mnagala was hung out o dry last season by the media and MP tactics (as well as Kolorovs shit defending at times)

Yaya - well he still does have the ability to control a game but he needs to up his performances from last year - Pep is probably the only manager able to et him to do this

Bony - it will be some turn around if he does start to perform at the level required

Fernando - Ill keep my judgement on him until Pep has worked with him.

I agree that central (defensive side of ) midfield is a concern for me as well

How is that flapping?

Thats nearly as premature as the night I lost my virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.