The battle for 3rd place

Now they have "historic points system" (read, how can we get old good teams back to the big time?)we'll be in pot 4, dippers into pot 2.
To be honest wouldn't surprise me,one thing we can be sure of is that German team (possible dark horse,not to win the thing but cause a few upsets)Leipzig will be in our group ..

"Arsenal's remarkable run of qualifying for the Champions League in 19 consecutive seasons came to its widely anticipated end on Sunday"

so not quite right but a good stat all the same

It is correct, I never said the record number of continuous qualifications, but that we are now the longest running qualifiers tottenham are 2nd longest at present with 2 years continous.

Wasn't my stat btw.

It is correct, I never said the record number of continuous qualifications, but that we are now the longest running qualifiers tottenham are 2nd longest at present with 2 years continous.

Wasn't my stat btw.

Yes, another way of putting it is that in the last seven seasons, City are the only team to qualify for the CL every year.

Now they have "historic points system" (read, how can we get old good teams back to the big time?)we'll be in pot 4, dippers into pot 2.
These cringey nobheads haven't been "champions" for nearly 30 years. Hopefully they lose their qualifier and join their placcy red mates in the Euro LDV trophy.

Just looked at the co efficwncies and we should be in pot 2 as we are 12th in the list I think, but I have no idea how it works tbh.

Mostly glad we got 3rd except for that little voice that keeps saying "Season would have started sooner if we'd got 4th"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.