The battle for 3rd place

After today's game I look at chelsea and think how the heck are they top. I have to admit Utd were better all over the park they denied them space and stifled them all over the pitch.rashfords movement caused them endless trouble and he seems to be improving game after game.The Derby could go either way as Utd have proved there difficult to beat. I'd save vinny for this game as we simply can't afford to lose.lets hope we can do the business Sunday and keep confidence high.

Pep was right it will go to the wire. It would be funny if Chelsea blew the title now after all the arse kissing media awarded it them by December. The one game we want them to win they lose, bloody typical! They should still win it though looking at their remaining fixtures. Thank God we won yesterday, I really thought the rags and dippers would have dropped points today. This league is so unpredictable and for us bloody frustrating.

After today's game I look at chelsea and think how the heck are they top. I have to admit Utd were better all over the park they denied them space and stifled them all over the pitch.rashfords movement caused them endless trouble and he seems to be improving game after game.The Derby could go either way as Utd have proved there difficult to beat. I'd save vinny for this game as we simply can't afford to lose.lets hope we can do the business Sunday and keep confidence high.

They were good for the 10 games winning streak and developed a bit of an aura.

Since that ended to Spurs they've been top 4 worthy at best - especially considering the lack of European fixtures.

Not kept a clean sheet since January.

Sorry to say it but Liverpool have a piss easy run in, we are in a dog fight for fourth place.

Liverpool have only dropped points to "easy" opposition, so good.

We've also got a game in hand over them.

Flap, flap flap, the rags will finish 6th maybe even 7th, horrendous run in for them, can't wait to play them Sane will rip them a new arse hole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.