The battle for 3rd place

Can't you see how the Europa league has adverse affects on the rags though? When was the last time a team in the Europa league managed to go on and win the league in the same season?

Maybe but we could stop that trend. Personally though I feel next season will be a tough season and another transitional one with the amount of players we are bringing into the first team.

Maybe but we could stop that trend. Personally though I feel next season will be a tough season and another transitional one with the amount of players we are bringing into the first team.

I think it will be better next season, partly because two of the teams ahead of us will be playing a lot more games next season than they have this. I expect the gap to the top to be a lot closer.

I don't disagree that next season could well be transitional once more but I do disagree that being in the Europa league won't be a hindrance; every team that plays in that competition gets destroyed by injuries, with our record that's the last thing we need

Do you all really care about being in the CL so much ?

I couldn't give a fuck !

Get this season over, finish wherever we finish, get some new players in and then let's see what Pep can make of it.

Fretting over top 4 ? Nah, I'm okay thanks !

In fairness it didn't do Chelski any harm not being in Europe, nor did it hamper them in the transfer market.

Everyone needs to relax, we will finish in the top 4.

Rags play Arsenal, Spurs, Southampton all AWAY, mixed in with Europa league and injuries they'll get a maximum of 4 points from 9, maybe even 2.

Arsenal play rags at home, then both Southampton and Stoke Away- they'll drop points, almost certain they won't get 9 from 9.

Even if we drop points in the next 3 games we'll still be in top 4, 7 out of 9 will be enough, although we really should getting 9 from 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.