The Ben Stokes incident.

He will get off. He has a career and money.

Soon be a hero. Score a century v the Aussies and an interview will be done with say Gabby Logan or Clare Balding. How he has come through a lot and now is heading some charity to help kids get on the straight and narrow.

I'm sure the members at Lords will be lobbying for this already!

He will get off. He has a career and money.

Soon be a hero. Score a century v the Aussies and an interview will be done with say Gabby Logan or Clare Balding. How he has come through a lot and now is heading some charity to help kids get on the straight and narrow.
Of course difficult to speculate what will happen to him but if he does get off, this case should be added to the "student getting off in just last few days" thread and the thread title be changed to inequality, social divide or injustice or I am sure someone can come up with a better name.

The defence has started. One of the blokes he attacked had a bottle.

The video does show that. However the bottle is gone when Stokes floors the guy.

Watch the video. Who is the shit house who runs away but then comes back to kick someone in the head.

No way he should be on the Ashes tour. He needs to grow up a bit and learn a lesson.

I love the guy mate and any other cricketer would be near certain to miss the Ashes and at least a years ban. But this is a talent an half and our best player. You just know the ECB will stick by him even after that shocking video. WTF is he thinking.

Looks like he can’t handle his alcohol so he should think about chucking it till he retires from cricket. Looks a right nutter pissed up and out of control.

I can understand him wanting to smash the guy who had a bottle but what he did in the second half of that video was shocking and he's gonna have some police questions to answer. I hate watching fight videos where the hard man basically knocks out a defenceless guy who doesn't want to fight and this is what's happened here, he's a thug. He should not be going to Australia.

Nice to see The S*n don't only fuck up England's football teams chances though, they are a bunch of fucking arseholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.