The Ben Stokes incident.

DKwzRqnXoAAFrG6.jpg:large

This is the actual inside page from the Sunday Times piece on Stokes from the weekend.

You couldn't make up a more ironic story to break the following day.

I knew someone who was a cage fighter and trouble occurred at a taxi rank. A lad twice his size took a swing at the cage fighter. He blocked the punch, twatted the lad and knocked him to the floor
The real problem was that as the lad was getting up, he was hit a second time
When it went to court, even though there were witnesses which said it wasn't the cage fighters fault and it was self defence, the fact that he hit the guy twice landed him with a criminal record and community service

That video is shocking, no matter what the circumstances. There is no way should he play in the ashes. The lads got some serious problems to address. The ECB need to review their decision in the light of this video.

I knew someone who was a cage fighter and trouble occurred at a taxi rank. A lad twice his size took a swing at the cage fighter. He blocked the punch, twatted the lad and knocked him to the floor
The real problem was that as the lad was getting up, he was hit a second time
When it went to court, even though there were witnesses which said it wasn't the cage fighters fault and it was self defence, the fact that he hit the guy twice landed him with a criminal record and community service
He shouldn't need 2 punches the pussy. ;-)

I can understand him wanting to smash the guy who had a bottle but what he did in the second half of that video was shocking and he's gonna have some police questions to answer. I hate watching fight videos where the hard man basically knocks out a defenceless guy who doesn't want to fight and this is what's happened here, he's a thug. He should not be going to Australia.

Nice to see The S*n don't only fuck up England's football teams chances though, they are a bunch of fucking arseholes.

A bloke in a local bar near me died the other week after someone hit him and he’s head smashed on to the floor. Twats like stokes shouldn’t get away with it, bang him up for a few months.

Apparently he has claimed he was defending two gay lads from homophobic abuse.

If nothing else,this incident wont do his 'terrace' image any harm,irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the incident,overnight he's pretty much elevated himself to cult(correct spelling....) status.

Apparently he has claimed he was defending two gay lads from homophobic abuse.

If nothing else,this incident wont do his 'terrace' image any harm,irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the incident,overnight he's pretty much elevated himself to cult(correct spelling....) status.

Cricket's not football, mate. You might get some bellends glorifying his actions but they'll be plenty that wash their hands with him. I've never quite taken to him because he seems a bit of a ****, this shows why.

Cricket's not football, mate. You might get some bellends glorifying his actions but they'll be plenty that wash their hands with him. I've never quite taken to him because he seems a bit of a ****, this shows why.
Having never attended a large scale cricket match,i will bow to your knowledge/experience on the matter.

I was simply going off the images of the 'barmy army' types,i was thinking(wrongly,it appears) they would lap this up.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.