The big clearout!

Haha no. There are some good options on the market if you want to find a rotational LB. I think someone had already mentioned Real Sociedad's Yuri Berchiche (27) who wo

uld count as homegrown as well and is infinitely better than Сlichy:

Haha no. There are some good options on the market if you want to find a rotational LB. I think someone had already mentioned Real Sociedad's Yuri Berchiche (27) who would count as homegrown as well and is infinitely better than Сlichy:

Haha no. There are some good options on the market if you want to find a rotational LB. I think someone had already mentioned Real Sociedad's Yuri Berchiche (27) who would count as homegrown as well and is infinitely better than Сlichy:

But its spending money that doesnt need to be spent as for me clichy is defo good enough as back up!!

I'm not as optimistic in our ability to sell players on as some here, we'll probably end up having to buy some players contracts out to move them on just so we can start the rebuild.

A £50m Bony fee from China would be a dream, I hope there was some truth in that rumour.

But its spending money that doesnt need to be spent as for me clichy is defo good enough as back up!!
You mean he's good enough to replace our next supposed uber-talented young LB if he gets injured? In a crucial game? And provide a necessary competition for him? I don't think so. At least if we're aspiring to get to european top. Look at Real's squad - their reserve team looks more star-studded than our first 11.

giphy.gif

Never heard the name but he looks confident and brave, judging solely in his form in that video.

Found a video of him

I really can't tell if he's a good player beyond YouTube but he's high in self-confidence. Is there a thread about him in the transfer forum?

You mean he's good enough to replace our next supposed uber-talented young LB if he gets injured? In a crucial game? And provide a necessary competition for him? I don't think so. At least if we're aspiring to get to european top. Look at Real's squad - their reserve team looks more star-studded than our first 11.

Its not really is it who's there back left back? Theres no chance of having 2 world class players in each position just impossible to keep that many players happy. In an ideal world we would have an experienced world class player in his prime in each position with an very good up and coming youngster as his back up but it just doesn't work like that. And theres no way we are going to be able to find and fund the 12-15 players we would need to have this world class FIFA squad this summer!

Its not really is it who's there back left back? Theres no chance of having 2 world class players in each position just impossible to keep that many players happy. In an ideal world we would have an experienced world class player in his prime in each position with an very good up and coming youngster as his back up but it just doesn't work like that. And theres no way we are going to be able to find and fund the 12-15 players we would need to have this world class FIFA squad this summer!
Yes, I see your logic. Really tough summer ahead as our next promising generation is too young to step up, and too many new players are needed. I can only tell who I want to see in our squad, as I can't know the state of negotiations. But it won't be a complete shock for me if Pep announces Sagna's and Clichy's extention at the season's end, you're right in this respect. I personally would extend Navas if I could after his recent showing in RB role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.