The Boxing thread

Can only see it being in Vegas mate.

They're making a big play that MSG wants to host it. Probably just a negotiating tactic to get the best deal from a Vegas venue, but still means I can't book flights yet. Got Vegas hotel booked for that weekend on free cancellation though, so fingers crossed.

How do you see the fight going? I think we'll see more output from Canelo, and think he'll take a close (but correct) decision.

Caught up on the weekends boxing last night. Gassiev vs Dorticos the stand out fight absolutely brilliant and would love to see Breidis Usyk Dorticos and Gassiev all fight each other again, cant wait for the final.

Ancajas looked decent again, but cant help but feel he goes for that big left a bit too often.

Ramirez, I really dont rate him at 168 and judging by the defenses he has made neither do his management team.

They're making a big play that MSG wants to host it. Probably just a negotiating tactic to get the best deal from a Vegas venue, but still means I can't book flights yet. Got Vegas hotel booked for that weekend on free cancellation though, so fingers crossed.

How do you see the fight going? I think we'll see more output from Canelo, and think he'll take a close (but correct) decision.

Fair play, hope you get sorted. I fancy Canelo again but thought GGG won the last fight just. Can see arguments on both sides just hope the judges score it correctly. I reckon it will go 12 again

Caught up on the weekends boxing last night. Gassiev vs Dorticos the stand out fight absolutely brilliant and would love to see Breidis Usyk Dorticos and Gassiev all fight each other again, cant wait for the final.

Ancajas looked decent again, but cant help but feel he goes for that big left a bit too often.

Ramirez, I really dont rate him at 168 and judging by the defenses he has made neither do his management team.

Good to see the fight was on ITV 4

Going to have to go with what I see and say Groves beats Eubank Jr, maybe even stops him unless his chin is as good as his father's was. I don't think Eubank has improved at the rate everyone hoped he would, he doesn't really have the KO% to match the hype about his power and he leaves a lot of openings which I think Groves will be smart enough to exploit and frustrate him.

On the other side, although he's not old Groves has been through some wars now so maybe Eubanks youth and heart may cause an upset through sheer work rate and determination. Despite saying the same of Eubank Jr he had a habit of gassing late on himself and also getting over excited thinking the job is done before it's done, so he'll need to guard against that too.

Good to see the fight was on ITV 4
Theyve all been free anyway (Well besides the Groves and Eubank ones) on ITV box office and if youve missed any just go on the website sign up for free and you can watch them all its great.
Really impressed with the WBSS hope to see it at some of the other weights.

Groves is the better boxer with Eubank Jr the better fighter. An intelligent GG performance wins providing he does get sucked in to a brawl.

I was a Eubank (Sr) fan as a child too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.