The Boxing thread

Looking forward to Eubank jr v groves. I like groves and want him to win. Can’t see it though.

Chamberlain vs Okolie tonight.

Has the makings of a good match up, and unusual to find 2 "prospects" going in against each other so early in their careers.

Reece Belotti on the card as well. Good exciting fighter.

Looking forward to Eubank jr v groves. I like groves and want him to win. Can’t see it though.

Eubank Jr is an overrated fighter. He’s hardly fought anyone of note and ducked a Saunders rematch several times.

I think Groves has come on since he changed trainer. He was always exciting and the brave performance against Froch first time round put him on the map.

Don’t discount his mettle. Eubank Jr will be in for a tough fight.

What a fight last night as two unbeaten champions pulled a classic out of the bag. The winner, Murat Gassiev, is a superb box-fighter; defensively on point and concussive with single punches or combinations, hooks and uppercuts. His opponent, Yunier Dorticos, was used to knocking people over and clearly, a durable, powerful fighter in his own right. A great fight.

What a fight last night as two unbeaten champions pulled a classic out of the bag. The winner, Murat Gassiev, is a superb box-fighter; defensively on point and concussive with single punches or combinations, hooks and uppercuts. His opponent, Yunier Dorticos, was used to knocking people over and clearly, a durable, powerful fighter in his own right. A great fight.
I enjoyed it. A real tear up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.