The Boxing thread

You do have to wonder, it seemed to me it looked like he was hanging back after getting him in trouble earlier but then I am just a bitter **** who backed him to knock him out in the early rounds.

Should have known better tbh and I certainly won't be betting on boxing again.

Oh and I only posted my comment during the fight after the commentator mentioned that AJ said the fight would be over between 10 and 12 rounds.

He pretty much said in his pre fight interview that a lot of people had travelled a long way for the fight so he wanted to put on a show for them. He was just playing with his food, stretching the fight out so his fans and his promotor would be happy. Then in the 10th he probably felt a bit tired so decided to end it.

Meh.

Does he have any challengers to see how good he really is or is Hearns just going to milk the crowds by giving him easy fights with bums and near retired fighters?

Delighted for Katie Taylor 7 pro fights and a World Champion. Now hopefully we will get some good boxing cards over in Ireland. Matchroom next year have to come to Dublin with her. With a good card Katie will easy sell out the 3 arena. You could well have Paul Hyland Jnr v Stephen Ormond 2 on the undercard. And just stack it with local fights or newly professionals on her undercard it will sell out big time. Even the time Katie was am and in the Irish camp a lot of those guys she spared are out in the pro ranks now. David Oliver Joyce and Eric Donovan to name 2 could well be on a card. Us Irish boxing fans love seeing our fighters progressing. Would also love to see 1 or 2 of the US fighters back for a fight on the undercard be it Jason Quigley or more than likely Ray Moylette would be great to see.

Delighted for Katie Taylor 7 pro fights and a World Champion. Now hopefully we will get some good boxing cards over in Ireland. Matchroom next year have to come to Dublin with her. With a good card Katie will easy sell out the 3 arena. You could well have Paul Hyland Jnr v Stephen Ormond 2 on the undercard. And just stack it with local fights or newly professionals on her undercard it will sell out big time. Even the time Katie was am and in the Irish camp a lot of those guys she spared are out in the pro ranks now. David Oliver Joyce and Eric Donovan to name 2 could well be on a card. Us Irish boxing fans love seeing our fighters progressing. Would also love to see 1 or 2 of the US fighters back for a fight on the undercard be it Jason Quigley or more than likely Ray Moylette would be great to see.

That lass is an absolute pleasure to watch and is a fantastic talent.

He pretty much said in his pre fight interview that a lot of people had travelled a long way for the fight so he wanted to put on a show for them. He was just playing with his food, stretching the fight out so his fans and his promotor would be happy. Then in the 10th he probably felt a bit tired so decided to end it.

Having his nose broke suggests otherwise.

This nonsense about the 4 belts is daft, the only reason Tyson/Holifield/Bowe/Lewis didn't have the WBO is that no one respected it as a title or wanted it.

They left it to the likes of Herbie Hide!

Did you u offer the ref half your winnings for stopping it prematurely ;)

Well done pal

Haha wish I'd put a tenner on it now but also did well out of the Ehyte fight betting in play and came out £100 up on that too. Off to Newcastle to watch Liam Williams v Liam smith in a couple of weeks so it covers my expenses for the weekend which is nice.

On a side note Corky apparently the nose isn't broken just bruised.

Haha wish I'd put a tenner on it now but also did well out of the Ehyte fight betting in play and came out £100 up on that too. Off to Newcastle to watch Liam Williams v Liam smith in a couple of weeks so it covers my expenses for the weekend which is nice.

On a side note Corky apparently the nose isn't broken just bruised.
Haha sound mate, enjoy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.