The dumbest NFL play ever

ah I do remember it now

great comeback by Romo after an awful first three quarters

I was probably too excited by the Skins winning 34-3 the day before!!!

Knight1979 said:
pudge said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qd_Rpq_-U

Thats a video of the last few plays

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271008002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271008002</a>

And thats a game recap, Dallas were losing 24-13 coming into the 4th Quarter

it was a good one, so many fuck ups and the buffalo fans were going ape shit. Somehow Romo dug himself out of his ass and won the game after throwing 5(?) interceptions. The guy is quality. I remember you could hear, "Romo is a Homo" clearly through the television set.

I think Romo is one of the best to play the game. He was undrafted and when he was signed by Dallas he was backup to Drew Bledsoe! and never missed a practice and when he got his shot he took it. Romo and Owens have the best QB WR touchdown tandem in the league since 2006!

better than Tom Brady to Randy Moss?

or was Moss not in NE in 2006?

wasn't TO in Philly in 06 as well?

Moss only went to NE last season, but he has the single season receiving TD record last year (23) , but he only beat Jerry Rice by 1 and rice had 22 in a strike season

T.O. went to Dallas in 2006

I stand corrected

both great players even though I hate the Cowboys

the NFC East is going to be tough again this year?

Im backing the Eagles for the NFC East, because once they get there best players back from injury they'll be complete with a good running game and passing game and McNabb's playing well this year. I don't think the Giants can do what they did last year without their star defensive ends.

the Skins will go well IF they stay injury free and get their passing game going?

I think Romo is one of the best to play the game. He was undrafted and when he was signed by Dallas he was backup to Drew Bledsoe! and never missed a practice and when he got his shot he took it. Romo and Owens have the best QB WR touchdown tandem in the league since 2006!

I've lived in Dallas pretty much all of my life with a couple of spells abroad. I remember the day the Cowboys acquired Romo. There is a local sports radio station going on about it basically asking who the hell he was and that he will be very lucky to make the roster. But one local personality, Norm Hitzges, who is a legend in Dallas predicted Romo would excel in the NFL. The odds of a college division two, undrafted quarterback to even make it into the NFL is miniscule. Romo has done that and proven himself to be one of the best.

alib said:
I stand corrected

both great players even though I hate the Cowboys

the NFC East is going to be tough again this year?

The NFC East is the classic division. 4 great franchises and the best rivalries in the NFL in Dallas/Philly, Dallas/Washington

Randel El and Moss are great receivers but i don't think Campbell should be the starter. I remember Collins playing well as the starter at the end of last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.