The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

So the new parking scheme has now gone live with the new restrictions in place. Our wonderful council have cancelled all current parking permits and emailed everyone late on Friday saying you have to reapply for your permits. I think there will be a lot of tickets dished out this weekend and the council will make a lot of money to waste on other areas.
Thought residents had until 25 March to sort out their permits meaning the restrictions can’t be put in place till then? could you post a link with the new info ?

Thought residents had until 25 March to sort out their permits meaning the restrictions can’t be put in place till then? could you post a link with the new info ?
Yeah his post on the face of it makes no sense, even the locals can't park in the area!!!

Reactions: CC1
Yeah his post on the face of it makes no sense, even the locals can't park in the area!!!
I think today is the first day for applications for permits. That said I am not clear on the legal situation should someone park near a sign that is not covered and appears to be active. I’m uncertain if you could appeal it. In other places I have seen such signs covered up when they are not applicable.

I’ve heard a rumour that despite the yellow lines in place already none of it comes into force until end of march due to having to give residents notice…. Anyone know if this is true? Didn’t risk it tonight as knowing my luck I’ll get a ticket.
What pisses me off is there's no residents on Clayton Lane(and surrounding streets) where i used to park. Fuckin' killjoys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.