The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I’ve heard a rumour that despite the yellow lines in place already none of it comes into force until end of march due to having to give residents notice…. Anyone know if this is true? Didn’t risk it tonight as knowing my luck I’ll get a ticket.
On Briscoe Lane seen a few tickets issued when people have gambled on the double yellow lines, but not when parked in the parking bays allowing 90 minutes or resident permit

Not a bad call that, note sure you' should have posted it on here thou, every blue on here will be heading for Rosebank Road to park up for the Arsenal match.

Residents of Rosebank and parallel Surbiton Rd will soon be complaining about all the cars.
Be banned up to Seabrook Rd next ..

Residents of Rosebank and parallel Surbiton Rd will soon be complaining about all the cars.
Be banned up to Seabrook Rd next ..
And here lies the problem
I used to park around the Riverpark Road area and now park approximately 25 minutes walk away and so do others
It's only a matter of time before residents there complain and that area, along with the other areas where supporters are now parkiing, will have restrictions

Has anyone considered parking right outside the ground (or as close as convenient to park) and just stumping up the £25 PCN amount? Between four people that's about a pint each. Would rather do that on a rainy day than park in a £15 car park a mile away.

Has anyone considered parking right outside the ground (or as close as convenient to park) and just stumping up the £25 PCN amount? Between four people that's about a pint each. Would rather do that on a rainy day than park in a £15 car park a mile away.
They may clamp you the third time and then £75 and a few hours wait.

Will be parking on Clayton Lane as usual today but not sure for how much longer. 1st time I’m ticketed will be the last I suppose but up till now I’m saving on carpark/ train/ bus costs

According to the Council website the new scheme goes live from 25th March 2024.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303-131925.png
    Screenshot_20240303-131925.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 57

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.