The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently having a discussion with an Everton fan who thinks Aguero is the most overrated player in the Prem. Don't laugh, he's being serious. Tbf, everyone else on there thinks he's off his head.

Sounds like someone I work with who's an Everton fan.

He shared with me his theory the other day, that Mourinho threw the title away in 13/14, so that he would get more money to strengthen the team with the season after............

Sounds like someone I work with who's an Everton fan.

He shared with me his theory the other day, that Mourinho threw the title away in 13/14, so that he would get more money to strengthen the team with the season after............

I honestly thought he was taking the piss. I visit a lot of other forums, usually before or after we play them, and this is the first time I have ever come across someone who doesn't rate Aguero.

personally i don't agree with the plane stunt today and not all evertonians were behind it. just KEIOC as i see it. personally i think kenwright knows the financial state of the club better than anyone. but as a board they have not invested a single penny in the club for 15 yrs. truth is there is no buyer out there and probably never will be in the foreseeable future. truth is kenwright did what most fans would do in the same situation-he mortgaged the house to save the club. football is a business now as it has been for decades and as fans we have to accept that. kenwright himself is an ill man and for that reason alone i think we should respect all he has done.
I hope no one reads his and believes it. It's complete rubbish.

what part of it do you believe is rubbish then?
Kenwight was asked directly at an agm what "other expenses" we're in the accounts. He didn't know. So does not know the financial state of the club.
He did not remortgage his house to buy the club.
No buyer? You're saying this on a man city forum. Have a think about that.
He has overseen the mismanagement of the business for the last 16 years.

I hope no one reads his and believes it. It's complete rubbish.

It isn't complete rubbish. My other half is an Everton fan so I get a more balanced view. They mortgaged future season ticket sales when Moyes was in charge. Kenwright is one sticking point when it comes to selling the club as he will only sell if he's given a permanent place on the board. The other is the ground, many fans wish they'd moved to the stadium on the docks ( none wanted to move to Kirkby), a lot believe that if they had had a ground like City's then someone like the Sheikh ( some even believe our sheikh would have bought them instead of us) would buy them but at the moment anyone buying them would have to fund a new ground before re-building thet team. I do have some sympathy as they have had to suffer a red bloated shadow over them with arrogant rectums for fans like we did for so many years. There is a tinge of jealousy in them when they look at City and think what might be if they got lucky.

It isn't complete rubbish. My other half is an Everton fan so I get a more balanced view. They mortgaged future season ticket sales when Moyes was in charge. Kenwright is one sticking point when it comes to selling the club as he will only sell if he's given a permanent place on the board. The other is the ground, many fans wish they'd moved to the stadium on the docks ( none wanted to move to Kirkby), a lot believe that if they had had a ground like City's then someone like the Sheikh ( some even believe our sheikh would have bought them instead of us) would buy them but at the moment anyone buying them would have to fund a new ground before re-building thet team. I do have some sympathy as they have had to suffer a red bloated shadow over them with arrogant rectums for fans like we did for so many years. There is a tinge of jealousy in them when they look at City and think what might be if they got lucky.
????

I don't see what your point is. Your post seems totally unrelated to the post I quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.