The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

always said if we remove those who finish 3rd/4th in Premier League to get auto champions league spot and give it to the winners of the league cup/fa cup you'd see the bigger teams take more of an interest.
And how could you do that?
I await some bollox about UEFA giving us the places and the FA can give them as they see fit even though UEFA.com spells out exactly who qualifies from where.
The majority of UEFA nations seem to think the position after 34/38 leagues games is more important than succeeding in half a dozen cup ties.

We've got unfinished business in the FA Cup, can not believe we've not won it again since 2011

Wigan Final
Wigan the year after
Pellers & the kids at Chelsea
Semis last year

Would love to win it again....

We've got unfinished business in the FA Cup, can not believe we've not won it again since 2011

Wigan Final
Wigan the year after
Semis last year

Exactly my thoughts!

Will never forget the sight of us lifting that cup, and would love to do it again!

Wigan Final
Wigan the year after
Semis last year

Didn't Wigan's Chairman once play at Wembley? Broken leg rings a bell, or maybe I misheard him.

Seeing the tough schedule and dirty opponents taking their toll on our players, should we down-prioritise the FA Cup totally, considering we still have a good chance at a domestic double and maybe even a better shout than ever at the CL title? Wouldn’t mind seeing a total 2nd string formation against Burnley personally.
No should be in it to win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.