The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

The Champions League is full of awful rules and regulations. I also find many of the matches boring. Then there’s City’s inability to prevent away fans from coming in our end and, in some cases, taking the piss.

Our owners fancy the pot. That’s it.

always said if we remove those who finish 3rd/4th in Premier League to get auto champions league spot and give it to the winners of the league cup/fa cup you'd see the bigger teams take more of an interest.

The FA asked, UEFA said no.

I don't know why this comes up so often.

I'm pretty certain it's in the CL regs that all places must be given out based on league positions.

It is, with the exception of the EL winner.

The FA asked whether an exception could be made and were told it was out of the question. Yet still pundits and hacks bring it up constantly.

The Champions League is full of awful rules and regulations. I also find many of the matches boring. Then there’s City’s inability to prevent away fans from coming in our end and, in some cases, taking the piss.

Our owners fancy the pot. That’s it.

Not really true tho that is it, I know an awful lot of city fans don't like the CL but a lot do I'm one of them, always enjoyed it when we weren't in it and not going to stop now we are.
Many matches are boring in the premier league too, many teams playing for a draw, They have been some cracking games involving City Napoli away etc, give me games like that rather than bore fests of Liverpool v Utd 0-0 draws.
Plenty of awfull rules in the premier league too, the FA just as bad as UEFA in my view.
Judging by the reaction of the palace game the league is "bent as fuck" too.
You've posted on the FA cup thread as much as a love the FA cup and a day out at Wembley, the champions league is miles bigger than the CL .
It's not just the owners , the players and if you talk to them a great deal of long standing blues want to win it too.
Imagine if we played united in the quarters/semi or final, I don't think they would be many on here saying meh I rather beat Stockport county
In the auto windscreen trophy

Speaking of away fans it been done to death that, but if we sell out our ends away fans can't come in
Ie United in carling cup semi - we sold out none or not many in our end.
Everton in carling cup semi- we didn't sell out plenty of evertonians in our end. So not just CL games.
Any way I'll be honest I've took the piss many tiimes in home ends watching city away that it would be hypocritical of me to slag the club off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.