The General Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
kas_tippler said:
Ducado said:
I just have a lower tolerance than the others, I have no problems with people expressing their opinions it's the way they express them that matters, I dislike gloating about anything be it football or politics

We are giving it a few days to calm down, but we will not allow another bullying clique to form in here
Hope Rascal will be allowed back on, only if he wants. Time to bury the hatchet so to speak.

Allowed back on by who? He is not banned but some of the stuff thrown at him earlier was disgusting so I don't blame him for staying away

I have not spoken to rascal today but you seem to be blaming me WTF is that all about?

whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
kas_tippler said:
Hope Rascal will be allowed back on, only if he wants. Time to bury the hatchet so to speak.

Allowed back on by who? He is not banned but some of the stuff thrown at him earlier was disgusting so I don't blame him for staying away

I have not spoken to rascal today but you seem to be blaming me WTF is that all about?

I have not named anyone

Ducado said:
kas_tippler said:
Ducado said:
I just have a lower tolerance than the others, I have no problems with people expressing their opinions it's the way they express them that matters, I dislike gloating about anything be it football or politics

We are giving it a few days to calm down, but we will not allow another bullying clique to form in here

Bollocks. Rascal wouldn't stay away for anything like that. Not his style. He gives it and he takes it.

But stop trying to say one side has been mean bullies and the others have been angels.

Ducado said:
whp.blue said:
Ducado said:

I have not named anyone

Actually in a previous post you actually stated the I and others had driven people away
if that is not accusing me I don't know what is I would respectfully suggest you check what you have posted

See the post below

Ducado said:
whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
Not true, if you can't see why we get pissed off a the the childish behaviour of a small minority there is no helping you

It wasn't me being all moody and threatening people looked to me like you were loosing it a bit
SWP had a point earlier IMHO
didn't see the point is posting earlier to get told I would say that wouldn't I
If the results had gone the other way the LWNJ would have had a field day

We try to make this a place everyone feels comfortable posting, you and a few others have tried your hardest to make it uncomfortable you have driven decent posters away, from here which I am not happy about

I am not left wing by any stretch of the imagination

That is a direct accusation

whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
whp.blue said:

I have not named anyone

Actually in a previous post you actually stated the I and others had driven people away
if that is not accusing me I don't know what is I would respectfully suggest you check what you have posted

Fuck knows. He's on a mission today.

I'll pop back in here where Damocles is on.

SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
kas_tippler said:

Bollocks. Rascal wouldn't stay away for anything like that. Not his style. He gives it and he takes it.

But stop trying to say one side has been mean bullies and the others have been angels.

It's 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other.. but some shit went personal and it needn't have. Say what you want but don't be too personal.. (not directed at you, although you are undoubtedly abrasive and gloaty) it just makes the felon look silly.

kas_tippler said:
totallywired said:
Seems to be a lot of tories on this forum, which is strange, considering Manchester is all labour. Didn`t realise so many on here were from outside our wonderful city.
Doesn't seem to work like that anymore, people aren't voting Labour just because their dads did.
They do in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.