The General Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TangerineSteve17 said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
Allowed back on by who? He is not banned but some of the stuff thrown at him earlier was disgusting so I don't blame him for staying away
Bollocks. Rascal wouldn't stay away for anything like that. Not his style. He gives it and he takes it.

But stop trying to say one side has been mean bullies and the others have been angels.

It's 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other.. but some shit went personal and it needn't have. Say what you want but don't be too personal.. (not directed at you, although you are undoubtedly abrasive and gloaty) it just makes the felon look silly.
'I think you're scum and should fuck off and die', is not something that would come out of my mouth. In fact I've not seen anything like that level of vitriol from those Ducado is telling off.

Ps. I prefer to think of myself as truculent and awesome.

whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
whp.blue said:
It wasn't me being all moody and threatening people looked to me like you were loosing it a bit
SWP had a point earlier IMHO
didn't see the point is posting earlier to get told I would say that wouldn't I
If the results had gone the other way the LWNJ would have had a field day

We try to make this a place everyone feels comfortable posting, you and a few others have tried your hardest to make it uncomfortable you have driven decent posters away, from here which I am not happy about

I am not left wing by any stretch of the imagination

That is a direct accusation

You and another staunch Tory supporter have kept me out of this thread. After the last TV showing you went way over board with your attack on Labour and just generally acted like a baboon and quite smug because Ed tripped as he walked of the stage. WTF was that all about?

totallywired said:
kas_tippler said:
totallywired said:
Seems to be a lot of tories on this forum, which is strange, considering Manchester is all labour. Didn`t realise so many on here were from outside our wonderful city.
Doesn't seem to work like that anymore, people aren't voting Labour just because their dads did.
They do in Manchester.
Really? News to me.

SWP's back said:
whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
I have not named anyone

Actually in a previous post you actually stated the I and others had driven people away
if that is not accusing me I don't know what is I would respectfully suggest you check what you have posted

Fuck knows. He's on a mission today.

I'll pop back in here where Damocles is on.

It's pathetic he Is treating grown men like kids. We can't gloat? How can we not post on a forum ina happy or pleased method of we feel passionate about something. I posted something reasonable last night and was insulted in a personal manner. I asked where my post was offensive and got no answer. The same thing happened on the Palestine thread. It has been 50 50 on here.

I could t care less if I get banned - he has made himself look ridiculous.. Dare I say someone who works in the public sector and moderates an Internet forum. No point by arguing with them- would last one day in the real world.

@BluePhil8 said:
whp.blue said:
Ducado said:
We try to make this a place everyone feels comfortable posting, you and a few others have tried your hardest to make it uncomfortable you have driven decent posters away, from here which I am not happy about

You and another staunch Tory supporter have kept me out of this thread. After the last TV showing you went way over board with your attack on Labour and just generally acted like a baboon and quite smug because Ed tripped as he walked of the stage. WTF was that all about?
I hope that is a wind up as I don't think I ever mentioned the trip I'm sure I didn't need to

SWP's back said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
SWP's back said:
Bollocks. Rascal wouldn't stay away for anything like that. Not his style. He gives it and he takes it.

But stop trying to say one side has been mean bullies and the others have been angels.

It's 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other.. but some shit went personal and it needn't have. Say what you want but don't be too personal.. (not directed at you, although you are undoubtedly abrasive and gloaty) it just makes the felon look silly.
'I think you're scum and should fuck off and die', is not something that would come out of my mouth. In fact I've not seen anything like that level of vitriol from those Ducado is telling off.

Ps. I prefer to think of myself as truculent and awesome.

As i said, say what you want, people do, but when it gets personal there is a problem. You are a truculent ****. That has a ring to it :) and I'm not memory man but some shit was dished out that was below the belt.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt! (not that I don't think Rasc is laughing his bollocks off somewhere)

@BluePhil8 said:
whp.blue said:
Ducado said:

Then you're a mard arse if that kept you out of a thread.

Anyone to the right of Marx has been accused of being selfish, toff, poor hating, I'm alright jack, idiot, media led scum cunts (and that's really just a very small amount of the abuse thrown in that direction).

People should really grow up and wipe their fannies.

whp.blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
whp.blue said:

I hope that is a wind up as I don't think I ever mentioned the trip I'm sure I didn't need to
I'm certain it was you. You also went into premature ejaculatory mode because of the SNP comments by Ed, it was quite unbearable to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.