The Great Ticket Cock Up.

interpol said:
Sorry to hear that, but I really don't understand what people are griping about here. There IS a loyalty principle being applied. Fans who demonstrate their loyalty by purchasing a season ticket and/or a cup debit scheme membership WILL get their seats. Attending 9 games, though admirable, is not the height of loyalty. Season ticket holders and cup members will have attended 23 games at home alone this season.

Some fans who buy s/t demonstrate loyalty; some who buy s/t demonstrate nowt more than they've got a few quid.

Banjo Blue said:
Stop moaning, if seasoncard holders don't snap them up by monday theyre back on general sale.

yeh , im sick of all the plastics moaning with their pathetic excuses. get over it

It really does take the piss that people who have been to the earlier rounds couldn't get a ticket for the sheer amount of telly clappers coming out of the woodwork. After the excuses of the previous games, let's hope it doesn't rain, that ticket exchange site wont be able to cope with the amount of people trying to get rid.

Not all seasoncard holders will buy by monday,so theyre gonna go on open sale again, get ur ass prepared and quit yer whining.

interpol said:
Rewarding loyalty.....I've got a seasoncard and am a member of the Cup ticket scheme, and as such have now got a Hamburg ticket, so loyalty HAS been rewarded.

What loyalty reward do you want when you don't even have a season ticket?

Maybe people dont have season tickets as they dont have enough money to stump it all up in one go?

Bought my ticket in 105 but there is a possibility I might not be able to go so might be able to pass it on to someone who passes the loyalty test!

Macc Blue said:
Some fans who buy s/t demonstrate loyalty; some who buy s/t demonstrate nowt more than they've got a few quid.
[/quote]

How else do you assess loyalty then? It's always going to come down to cost....whoever goes to more games is going to have spent more.
Is someone who stumps up for a full season's games 6 months before they begin more "loyal" than someone who turns up for 7 European home games? I think so.

I haven't been to any of this seasons UEFA games, so am quite resigned to not being able to get a ticket today.

I would have felt a bit of a git had I managed to get one and seen some of the other posters on here not.

However, there are fans out there that may not get to many games these days but have supported City for years but, for whatever reason, had stopped going to the actual matches. The older ones (yes, even older than me!) who have been through thin and thin. If they got one then good luck to them....they deserve it.

They were there before most of us and have paid their dues. If just a few of them managed to get a ticket today....enjoy.

im ,city thru an thru and a season ticket holder ,but I cant bleeve how bitter my fellow blues are because someones missed a match along the way,get a grip iv ifts there first or last match ,wat the fuks it matter.ctid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.