The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****** shame! Only one club I despise more than this lot, is them vile bastards just across the boundaries. Good riddance!

The highlights in City square showed a Haringey team all over Juve, but couldn't get the ball over the line. The laughable thing is that the RDAHMeedya yesterday morning were turning the second leg into one of those fantastic European nights so famed of the olden days at Anfield! I did like Chiellini's comment about failure being part of Haringey's 'istree!

Would love to know walker’s and his ex peers thoughts at the end of the season.

I bet he’s never been happier with a decision in his life

Poch's declaration that trophies like the league cup are beneath him and this Spurs side looks more and more stupid by the day.

I missed that piece of arrogance - ironic that the League Cup is the only silverware they've won in the last 27 years.

HonoursEdit
PlayerEdit
Newell's Old Boys

Espanyol

ManagerEdit
Individual

You can see why he's not bothered about the league cup with such a prestigious list of honours won.

All hopes and dreams pinned on the FA Cup for Spurs now then.

I thought yesterday Spurs looked like a side with no experience on the big stage, and no experience of winning things, undone with plenty of time to spare by a Juventus side who are the total opposite of them.

Pochettino got taught a lesson by Allegri last night as well. He had absolutely no answer to such a simple switch in Juventus' formation, and I think if Juve wanted to score more goals, after taking the lead, they could have, but chose instead to just defend, knowing they'd see it it.

Poch's declaration that trophies like the league cup are beneath him and this Spurs side looks more and more stupid by the day.

Allegri had Poch completely by the balls and he had no answer. Spurs were tactically all over the place during the second half, it was easy for Juve really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.