The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegri had Poch completely by the balls and he had no answer. Spurs were tactically all over the place during the second half, it was easy for Juve really.

I am not sure that is right. They were hanging on. Allegri has a great talent in being a 'lucky general' but on another day he could have been humiliated.

Juve will do well to progress further.

I am just so happy that The Harry Kane Team got dumped on their arses on their own patch last night.
I have never met a more self entitled, arrogant set of fans / players / club in all of my life.
They really are truly detestable. Delli 'the diver' Ali just about sums them up.

They choked yet again last night when push came to shove as they always do. The manager is so overated
it's untrue. He has won the sum total of absolutely nothing since he joined them but is lauded by the media as the second coming.
Why would Real Madrid or PSG employ a proven choker?

As for their fans.... Please don't get me going! They have won one League cup in 27 years and demand to be known as a 'big club'?
What a bunch of arrogant pricks! It really made my night last night to watch them run around like headless chickens as soon as things started going against them and bottle it on their own turf in front of their own fans and in front of the English arse licking media.
Absolutely loved it!

Spurs could be in a really tough spot this summer. Madrid might be looking for a manager, PSG definitely will be, and Pochettino is rumored to be on the shortlist for both. If he leaves we know Rose wants out, Alderweireld won't sign a new deal so he could get sold, and who knows who else there is in that squad who's had enough. And then of course where does that leave them with Kane? Can't imagine he'd be jumping at that point to sign away the best years of his career to a borderline top four side.

Their system is a house of cards. You can't systematically pay your best players way below market value, not win anything of note, and expect them to stick around when they could jump ship, double their salaries, and have a better chance of winning things. Judging by the reporting, the players took notice of Walker's deal, and the results for him have been self-evident. Once one or two more make way the whole thing could come down.

Song for spurs to wind up fans
To the tune of 10 green bottles

There was one delle alli playing at the lane
one delli alli playing at the lane
And if psg should incidentally call
There'd be no delli alli playing at the lane

Same verse using 3 or 4 other players

Finally get to harry kane should ever win fuck all
He'll be off to Madrid with a phone call

Song for spurs to wind up fans
To the tune of 10 green bottles

There was one delle alli playing at the lane
one delli alli playing at the lane
And if psg should incidentally call
There'd be no delli alli playing at the lane

Same verse using 3 or 4 other players

Finally get to harry kane should ever win fuck all
He'll be off to Madrid with a phone call
It scans better without the word "playing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.