The Hound

He ate my new glove before the little shit lol
lol, little bastard hahahahaha. I bought chopper a shakey pulley thing, you know has a hand bit for me to hold and somewhere for him to bite and shake it off me. woman daughter of his chewed straight through it before i had unpacked shopping. Is he a chewer or have anything that really comforts him? Sorry for the q's, dogs intrigue me very much.

Oh do those anuses on fb do your head in? the ones who are like 'animal cruelty, you bastard' when someone is chasing their dog around having fun. I had to reply to a few last night, some chap was chasing his terrier around the house and the dog was having the time of his life but somehow some people see it as abuse. I lose it a bit with these fools because some of them probably have dogs and do not stimulate them enough thinking they are being a good owner keeping them calm always. Watching dogs have a mad half hour on youtube is one of the few great pleasure in life i reckon.

lQqLXj.jpg
Cant' help thinking Tyrone in Snatch; "I don't want that dog dribbling on my seats."

lol, little bastard hahahahaha. I bought chopper a shakey pulley thing, you know has a hand bit for me to hold and somewhere for him to bite and shake it off me. woman daughter of his chewed straight through it before i had unpacked shopping. Is he a chewer or have anything that really comforts him? Sorry for the q's, dogs intrigue me very much.

Oh do those anuses on fb do your head in? the ones who are like 'animal cruelty, you bastard' when someone is chasing their dog around having fun. I had to reply to a few last night, some chap was chasing his terrier around the house and the dog was having the time of his life but somehow some people see it as abuse. I lose it a bit with these fools because some of them probably have dogs and do not stimulate them enough thinking they are being a good owner keeping them calm always. Watching dogs have a mad half hour on youtube is one of the few great pleasure in life i reckon.
He's a chewer and he's got loads of toys. He can get through anything. He likes anything that smells of us so you can't leave anything on the side or table as he gets it . It's usually a shoe, hat, my daughters toys. We try and keep things away from him but shit happens. He will grown out of it by the time he's 2, they all do.

Yeah I saw a video on FB of a puppy trying to get a bone out of his water dish with his paw, but it was just a picture painted on the bowl. Loads of stupid comment saying it was animal cruelty. Lol

He's a chewer and he's got loads of toys. He can get through anything. He likes anything that smells of us so you can't leave anything on the side or table as he gets it . It's usually a shoe, hat, my daughters toys. We try and keep things away from him but shit happens. He will grown out of it by the time he's 2, they all do.

Yeah I saw a video on FB of a puppy trying to get a bone out of his water dish with his paw, but it was just a picture painted on the bowl. Loads of stupid comment saying it was animal cruelty. Lol

lol i saw that vid hehe, poop pup hehe, i wonder if he ever sussed it. Well i hope his lordship is chilling and chewed out for the evening now and ready to chill with his mum :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.