The 'Offer You Out' Thread.....

I'd like to offer out the bog trotter @aguero93:20 still not forgiven him for ruining my 'i like gingers' thread.

After I have left him in a bloody mess I will of course brick his windows and set fire to his house.
Can you make Clontarf dart station inside the next half hour? It's off the road so no police, have to take the dogs for a wander after that then lock up so.... Up for a suitable time and place another night though, can't have you polluting the gene pool.

Can you make Clontarf dart station inside the next half hour? It's off the road so no police, have to take the dogs for a wander after that then lock up so.... Up for a suitable time and place another night though, can't have you polluting the gene pool.
The wife's mother lives in clontarf, she's in her 90s, want me to see if she's up for it.?

Can you make Clontarf dart station inside the next half hour? It's off the road so no police, have to take the dags for a wander after that then lock up so.... Up for a suitable time and place another night though, can't have you polluting the gene pool.
Sorted.......

Anyone offering odds on this one? I'd like money on aguero93.20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.