The Official RIP Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting if only there was a C-word thread .

BKD6rXlCIAAwKmw.jpg:large

4dc5198b0f23ec1cde312eb4dbbc7dd8e3fd4a98.gif
Lol,i'm nicking those

My Mrs has just told me, she reading it on her facebook/twitter that's there is a media blackout about it for 24hours but the biggest celebrity death of the year has happened.
One of the rumours is it's prince Philip.
Been ill for a while, one her her friends husbands (in the services)was told last week to make sure his ceremonial garb was at the ready.
Anyone else heard anything?

My Mrs has just told me, she reading it on her facebook/twitter that's there is a media blackout about it for 24hours but the biggest celebrity death of the year has happened.
Been ill for a while, one her her friends husbands (in the services)was told last week to make sure his ceremonial garb was at the ready.
He was fine on xmas day when he was walking to church

Rumors of the prince’s alleged demise gained traction on Tuesday after a ‘R.I.P. Prince Philip’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the British prince’s passing:
On Wednesday (December 28) the prince's reps officially confirmed that Prince Philip is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Been told the Queens snuffed it by several people
False rumours that The Queen has died have been spreading across Twitter after a fake BBC account shared the 'news' earlier this evening.

@BBCNewsUKI tweeted: "BREAKING: Buckingham Palace announces the death of Queen Elizabeth II at the age of 90. Circumstances are unknown. More to follow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.