The Price Of Wearing A Vomit Top In M.D.

The Fat el Hombre said:
supersoph said:
Oh, come on.....she/he/it is one of the biggest WUM's on here.

Don't let things like that get in the way of one of mat's little whinges!

No need to get personal.

If you want to pick on someone else now you'll have to pick a "weaker" target.

The Fat el Hombre said:
supersoph said:

Stop being a pecker VD, I've started to like you again. Don't ruin it.

As for Pocomoke, who cares who she is? No one knows who I am technically but I'm given the benefit of the doubt, blamed for everythin yes but generally left to my own devices... ;)

Wow, bozo's bully victims are out in force

mat said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
supersoph said:

No need to get personal.

Call it what you want most of your posts are just tedious little whinges. This site is fuck all like red issue and you were just having another one of your little whinges with that not fitting in rubbish

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wow, bozo's bully victims are out in force

mat said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
supersoph said:

No need to get personal.

Call it what you want most of your posts are just tedious little whinges. This site is fuck all like red issue and you were just having another one of your little whinges with that not fitting in rubbish

Come on mate, you're acting like a shit house. You jump on someone then when she's had enough you try to side with her to look good then you jump on the next poster and try to bring other factors into your little digs in the hope you're shit stirring is seen in a better light.

Lol at thinking I tried to side with pocomoke to make myself look good, you read it wrong. Pocomoke has been an attention seeking idiot for a while so I have treated pocomoke as such, as have others, and rightly so

The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol at thinking I tried to side with pocomoke to make myself look good, you read it wrong. Pocomoke has been an attention seeking idiot for a while so I have treated pocomoke as such, as have others, and rightly so

Fair do's but if she is an attention seeking idiot in your opinion then why not deal out the same to all the other attention seeking mongs on here?

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Fair do's but if she is an attention seeking idiot in your opinion then why not deal out the same to all the other attention seeking mongs on here?

Because philbo and antondonjuan are my friends

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Because philbo and antondonjuan are my friends

Kudos for not mentioning me.

Just behave yourself, Mat has a point. Pocomoke for her sins never made up a 'my friend at the club' yet so until then I think she deserves some credit.

Blues are blues at the end of the day. Most posters on topic know fuck all about football and hate City more than rags do but you wont see me trying to hound them out one by one.

GStar said:

Lol what's attention seeking about my impetigo diary? I thought that was a funny thread, particularly when joycee said he'd taken a few days off

TheMightyQuinn said:
Just behave yourself, Mat has a point. Pocomoke for her sins never made up a 'my friend at the club' yet so until then I think she deserves some credit.

Blues are blues at the end of the day. Most posters on topic know fuck all about football and hate City more than rags do but you wont see me trying to hound them out one by one.

Mat doesn't have a point, it was just another of his bitter whinges. People haven't picked pocomoke up on certain things for nothing, it isn't coincidence that people have picked up the same person on a lot of things. Probably a lot to do with pocomoke posting loads of pics of young american girls and pretending he/she is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.