The Prisoner

I have the whole series's, going to watch them again soon and then visit Portmeirion. Might even do the No.6 festival if it survises this shit
Always wanted to visit the Village from the first time the series was shown.
Found myself and family leaving our campsite in Abersoch early one bank holiday Monday due to uncouth family camped right next to us. That's another story.

We headed for Portmeirion and lo and behold it was the festival as well. As we got there early we had a cracking day and hearing those familiar sounds crackling over the tannoy was great.
Folk dressed up as characters from the show and mini mokes driving around.
Went on the beach and really wanted to see the ballon but sadly not!
Highly recommended tho

Found myself and family leaving our campsite in Abersoch early one bank holiday Monday due to uncouth family camped right next to us. That's another story.

We headed for Portmeirion and lo and behold it was the festival as well. As we got there early we had a cracking day and hearing those familiar sounds crackling over the tannoy was great.
Highly recommended tho
We went years ago when the kids were younger. It happened to be on the same day as the festival, which was a nice surprise when we go there.

I've had the privilege of flying over it a number of times, and it is pretty spectacular from the air, especially when the sun is shining.

The 'Lost' of its day.
The ending was better than Lost - even though it was a bit naff. I feel you really need to to watch the last series of "Danger Man" before hand to fully appreciate it.

I bought a picture from the Art Studio that is number 6's house a few years back.

Highly recommended tho

balloon?
They were called Rovers.

R-880246-1310547073-jpeg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.