The support this season!

several of the issues are becoming lost causes now. Leaving on the 85th minute I can't see that improving.

I'm in NS this season after having been in CB for a few years, and vocal support is not that great where I sat. Those stats tickers that sometimes come up during games, maybe it can be made into better use with cues like what they have in NBA. Not traditional and many might scoff at the idea, but it's no different than having someone in front of the block leading the voice, or the flags that get handed out by the gates.

Maybe flashing word displays of Come on City or a countdown to Bluemoon.

+1 to most of this. The only thing I disagree with is Evertons shithole ground.... I think Everton is a proper old ground with a proper old intimate atmosphere. If the Etihad had Evertons atmosphere it would be far more like the old days.
I agree.

- Make noise, get involved, don't be afraid to look a twat.

- Stay till the end.

It all comes down to those 2 things. If both of those things happened you'd enjoy the game more and we'd see better performances. On match day the crowd are nearly every bit as important as the players and that should be remembered when you walk in.

I can't wait for the season to start again!

Not just the leaving early brigade. On the occcasions I have been cautht short its quite incredible to see groups of people 15/20 minutes into the second half chatting/drinking their pint/gazing at the screens.

Some people are just not as interested as others at watching/supporting the team. I do not really understand why they shell out the money.

We have had a huge increase in attendance since we left Maine Road (60%) and unfortunately many are just not into it enough to stay until the end. All this it takes 3 hours to get back to Oldham after a night match bullshit. I'm not going to start telling people what to do but as it pisses the players and management off it pisses me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.