The support this season!

What we need is safe standing and all the people who sing in one area. As for leaving early, it annoys the shit out of me that it takes 70 minutes to get back to Prestwich but I always stay to the end. Why? Gillingham and QPR games spring to mind.

Takes me 3 hours to get home. Shouldn't make any difference 're staying till the end.

Don't really understand the desperation people have to get "home ".

I like to stay out all day.

We should announce before each home game that a club legend will leave the club after the match. It might be a problem once we've run out of players but people will stay until the end.

I'll never understand why people arrive late and leave early. Like the United game at home last season was 0-0 going into the final 5 minutes and people were leaving which is completely mental. The ground is never full until 10 mins into each half which is an actual joke. I sit in the new third tier where the noise is pretty good but people are so quick to get on the backs of the players. A guy in front of me called Sterling "the worst player he's ever seen pull on a City shirt".

I think you have a point, the atmosphere at the Etihad can be surprisingly bad at times and quiet as a library at others.

Football ain't cheap these days so stay till the end & get your money's worth.

When its 3:0 I can partly understand why a few people might go on 89 minutes but its the droves that seem to leave when its 0:0 on 75 minutes - why come at all if you are that disinterested

It's difficult when South Stand Level 1 are trapped between the away fans to their right, the overhang above and the quietest stand around to their left.

Their noise does not travel well at all and they are still so small as a "vocal stand" that they are still often out-noised by a half decent away support.

But there was one game last season (can't remember who it was against now) where the East Stand corner were in full voice and from there the noise travelled down East Stand Level 1 and it was a good atmosphere all round. That needs to happen more often; Kippax Corner I'm calling you out on this! And the rest of the ground really need to be more active in their vocal support, I'm calling them out too.

Yes, the away fans are in the wrong place. Yes, our vocal section is in the wrong place. No, we still don't have a proper vocal stand. But the rest of us have to do a damn sight more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.