The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

This really is being made out to be bigger than it is. I really couldnt care less about people making a little extra out of transfers. Match fixing, now that would be sensational and a proper use of the word corruption.

This

Just to tease...there are some BIG names on this list. It's been removed from the web but I've saved it. But it's not from any kind of credible source at all, so don't get your hopes up.

But IF it is genuine it should be good fun for us blues. I will say that...

If @Ric gives the word I will put it up here.

This really is being made out to be bigger than it is. I really couldnt care less about people making a little extra out of transfers. Match fixing, now that would be sensational and a proper use of the word corruption.
Could show an inclination to being happy to receive "a drink" for putting a team out with some weaknesses or strange tactics in a game with nothing riding on it for his team but other needs a win.
Or a player gets a bonus for X appearances in a season and a percentage goes to the agent.

I want the refs investigated,that is where the real dirt is i reckon

Yes exactly, theyre the ones who can directly affect the game and results, people making a few extra quid from transfer dealings doesn't effect anything really.

Just to tease...there are some BIG names on this list. It's been removed from the web but I've saved it. But it's not from any kind of credible source at all, so don't get your hopes up.

Haha! I've a feeling Ric will be nervously sending you a PM any minute now.

I don't think Ric will be giving the word mate. Good to see you back by the way.

Bit disappointed to here there's an ex-City manager on the list though. Should be two.

Well there's no prizes for guessing who the ex City manager is, he would have been in my list of names from the start. There will be an ex Cardiff manager on there for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.