The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

ban.jpg

Meanwhile...

In the Mods room,their eyes are looking at the glass cage surrounding this.....

There is a list of 8 names of the guilty doing the rounds on the internet which may or may not be bullshit.

One is an ex City manager. Three have managed United at some point ;-)

If there's one thing I've learnt about forums (and the Internet in general) is that you can't take any second hand quote/info of anykind at face value. I'm not saying someone is lying as such, but there's nothing to stop them posting a list of names in a nefarious manner

If there's one thing I've learnt about forums (and the Internet in general) is that you can't take any second hand quote/info of anykind at face value. I'm not saying someone is lying as such, but there's nothing to stop them posting a list of names in a nefarious manner
giphy.gif

I know full well how much bullshit is out there, mate, don't worry. I'm not at all claiming this list is anything more than gossip.

Ooh I hope the list going around is true.

I've seen the list going round and I doubt it's true. Not that I'd be surprised that any of the names were bent, I just highly doubt the telegraph would get near them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.