The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to run out of gas, using up too much emotional energy already.
We're still in second gear. If Stones/Laporte come in and help settle our defending with Ruben we'll be fine.
If we are good enough to stay this close and then beat them at home then I'm confident we will overtake them in the run home.

Luck also in there. Jorginho shot off the crossbar and in off Martinez's back.

Sixty seconds earlier, Villa hit the bar.

They have gone long to beat Villa and Bournemouth, who they should be having it easier against.

They can't count on added time at places such as Liverpool and Newcastle.

We certainly had luck getting a last second pen at home at Fulham, so I prefer for us to just win our games and block out everything else.
and a loss to the gambler v brentford last minute, deservedly i might add but never the less last minute

Last edited:
No doubt the last minute winners they seem to get in the 96th minute of every game will give them confidence, but they are not playing as well as they were
if they stay in the Europa league that affect them, playing sporting twice in next two weeks, then hopefully draw united at some point
As long as we don’t lose to them it’s gonna be close, just look at the dippers in our tail last year and how close it went

Arsenal are right on the limit now.

Pressure only gets worse from here for them.

Using up their luck a little too early. We know better than anyone, titles are won and lost in the final three games.

Race hasn't even started yet.

Just because they have been lucky 3 times and got an extra 6-9 points out of it doesn't mean they don't get to get lucky again. Doesn't mean they'll need to either, not every game will go to the 97th minute all square.

I get you can take this as a sign how of easy it is to drop points, but they didn't drop points, and are still ahead. And that is the real outcome of their luck. Incidentally it is just as easy for us to drop points too, as we have seen in our own games.

Plenty still to play for, nothing is a given, we just need to keep winning ours.

Last edited:
No way the tarquins will sustain this, their self entitled fans will burst their own bubble as they think they've won the league already.

These fuckers deserve nothing in my eyes, the way they treated wenger after all they did for them was fuckin disgusting.

They are going to hit the brick wall in time, we just need to be in the shadows and ready to pounce.

I'm hoping for the fams and bluds to blow social media up come May.

No way the tarquins will sustain this, their self entitled fans will burst their own bubble as they think they've won the league already.

These fuckers deserve nothing in my eyes, the way they treated wenger after all they did for them was fuckin disgusting.

They are going to hit the brick wall in time, we just need to be in the shadows and ready to pounce.

I'm hoping for the fams and bluds to blow social media up come May.
I agree with everything you say. Can't stand these fuckers.
Regarding Wenger though, he's also a disgusting hypocritical creature himself with no sympathy from me. Especially with all the shit he used to spout about us.

We have to beat them at home. A draw won't be good enough.

Both teams will drop some points in the other 11 games. Whoever can be the most consistent will win the league.
Pretty obvious comment but that's the way I see it.

I think they will drop points next week at fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.