The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs have had 14 days to right themselves. Let's hope for a high press to rattle David Raya. Hoping too for an early goal or a 0-0 at the break so Arteta will start sh*tting his pants.

Spurs have had 14 days to right themselves. Let's hope for a high press to rattle David Raya. Hoping too for an early goal or a 0-0 at the break so Arteta will start sh*tting his pants.

Rice saying against Villa you take point with things even at 75 minutes tells me their mentality. Then they folded when Villa scored first.

First goal is really critical. Can loosen them up or get them super tight. Wish Ange was pragmatic here but think he plays the same way as all season and that's a help to Arsenal.

Well we know what needs to happen today. I'm not sure which Spurs we are going to get though. They're far too inconsistent at times tbh. They've the ability to give anyone a game on their day, but at the same time can crash and burn so easily.

Well we know what needs to happen today. I'm not sure which Spurs we are going to get though. They're far too inconsistent at times tbh. They've the ability to give anyone a game on their day, but at the same time can crash and burn so easily.
They’ll save it for the ‘City cup’ imo…..when they’ve fucked up trying to get that fourth place and are playing for nothing…

All I ask is that Spurs play to the same level against Arsenal, as they will against us. Fed up of them constantly playing out of their skin against us like it’s a cup final, but roll over again our rivals as they have done so many times over the recent years.

I’d rather Villa have dropped points tonight. Spurs, finding themselves 9 points adrift of Villa, will have no choice but to throw caution to the wind tomorrow. That’ll play right into Arsenal’s hands.
Rotting Ham Cock Spurts are as flakey as fuck.

I can't see anything in it for them unfortunately.

However, I didn't see Neverton beating #NeverCenturiansorTreble WinnersPool.

Villa dropped points from a winning position last night Spurs need to be capitalising on this today by showing up against Arsenal. If we can get through today with three points in the bag the next few weeks are one game a week which will be crucial for recovering KDB to keep him in peak form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.