The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I ask is that Spurs play to the same level against Arsenal, as they will against us. Fed up of them constantly playing out of their skin against us like it’s a cup final, but roll over again our rivals as they have done so many times over the recent years.

And there first attack Son scores he seems to do it against us all the time

facts...truth....as i was saying..

mathematically scousers are not out of it (unfortunately) - though as again i said they look fucked.

We are in there with a very good shout and in a good position

But its also going to be a struggle to get over the line....its going to be very close...we look leggy at times

In previous run ins we have looked vey strong but this season the opposition is better equipped (Arsenal) and last time the scousers were down in 7th ....they look like they are falling off a cliff (long may that continue) but they are still there with a chance.

we have to go to spurs and win - we have only done that in the cup under Pep. Spurs are very up and down and you never know what you are going to get from them - we also play against relegation threatened team this weekend....we cannot underestimate them - they will fight for everything and thought we are clearly way better than them thats not how football always works - random/unexpected results do occur. Fulham are no push over either.

This was all i was saying and youc ome across as extremely arrogant in your posting....not just on this one occasion.

Challenge opinions that fine (but back it up with your opinion at least)....but when Pep says something I tend to listen and he has been saying these things most of the season.....
If ever Pep needs someone full of positivity to give our team a pep talk…….

Rice saying against Villa you take point with things even at 75 minutes tells me their mentality. Then they folded when Villa scored first.

First goal is really critical. Can loosen them up or get them super tight. Wish Ange was pragmatic here but think he plays the same way as all season and that's a help to Arsenal.
He was definitely pragmatic against us in the cup, no high line there

I can assure you Spurs need no motivation to give Arsenal a hard game. My thoughts are that they are too open at the back and will get picked off, but I also reckon there will be a red card in the game. It will be feisty. If Arsenal win it won't be unscathed. They'll be on the end of some rough treatment.
By rough treatment I take it you mean the wind blowing Saka over?

facts...truth....as i was saying..

mathematically scousers are not out of it (unfortunately) - though as again i said they look fucked.

We are in there with a very good shout and in a good position

But its also going to be a struggle to get over the line....its going to be very close...we look leggy at times

In previous run ins we have looked vey strong but this season the opposition is better equipped (Arsenal) and last time the scousers were down in 7th ....they look like they are falling off a cliff (long may that continue) but they are still there with a chance.

we have to go to spurs and win - we have only done that in the cup under Pep. Spurs are very up and down and you never know what you are going to get from them - we also play against relegation threatened team this weekend....we cannot underestimate them - they will fight for everything and thought we are clearly way better than them thats not how football always works - random/unexpected results do occur. Fulham are no push over either.

This was all i was saying and youc ome across as extremely arrogant in your posting....not just on this one occasion.

Challenge opinions that fine (but back it up with your opinion at least)....but when Pep says something I tend to listen and he has been saying these things most of the season.....
Get in lad. However, remember you're dealing with football fans online so you're going to get abuse. Embrace it. Once you learn to embrace it you'll start having a good time with it.

dont forget even if they draw is a bloody good result for us
They cant afford to draw. We will drop points in one game max. If they win however they will increase their chances of becoming champions immensely. Big game this no doubt about it.

Huge day today, Arsenals hardest game left so even if we both win today their odds will shorten a little on winning the league.

Could really do with Spurs getting something out of it just for the breathing space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.