The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did my own calculation, we need 10 wins, 4 draws from remaining games 14 games. :)
that takes us 87 points. and that with beating both dippers, Arse. if we dont take 3 points in these 6 pointers no one else will stand up to them either.

absolute good chance two of the 3 clubs will end on same points. either 1-2 positions or 2-3 so goal difference need to be checked

even if we beat dippers they still need to lose 6 points to end up on 87 points. thats 3 draws basically. if they beat us at Anfield they have it so much easier. but then they were there for taking at the Etihad and we let them come back an take 2 points off us and add one to theirs. big mistake.
Absolutely, goal difference could be a factor thats why we need to be ruthless and rack up the goals instead of seeing 2-0 leads games out. The vermin and the gooners have already realized this.

Absolutely, goal difference could be a factor thats why we need to be ruthless and rack up the goals instead of seeing 2-0 leads games out. The vermin and the gooners have already realized this.
You reckon Pep has his head in the sand and Klopp/Arteta have out-thought him on this? Or maybe Pep is playing the long game ensuring our players remain fresh for April/May when things really count?

We have an awful lot to be happy clappy about following this team so yeah, give it a whirl, you may enjoy it.
We are very lucky to support City and watch the style of football we play. We've seen some shite over the years. Merely pointing out that our results at Anfield have been bobbins seems to be more than some of our fragile members can handle.

We are very lucky to support City and watch the style of football we play. We've seen some shite over the years. Merely pointing out that our results at Anfield have been bobbins seems to be more than some of our fragile members can handle.
The next game at Anfield is the only important one. What’s gone before has no relevance.
I fancy us to get the win because we will need it.

Christ, if we aren't fully accustomed after 35 years of sweet fa there then we will never get used to it. I don't even kid myself anymore that we wont do our annual shit the bed routine at Anfield, not even worth worrying about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.