The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a very good goalkeeper but, like bazunu and Trafford, a little inexperienced.
A few high testing balls into the box with Dias standing on his toes or a friendly shove in the back from Rodri will unsettle him.
That’s where the dipper refs will protect him, just like they protected Allison earlier in the season when Dias scored

Thanks for sharing as I still hadn’t seen the incident and the referee’s actual actions.

That is very suspect.
The game is corrupt, message from PIGMOL is that Liverpool have to win at all costs. I've lumped on scousers to win title last week at 3-1 as its clear what has been predetermined

Dippers stealing a goal at 100 minutes helped by a ref is nothing new and I expected nothing less.

BUT the good news is the feral cultish dipper fans will now get into their heads the title and 'crowning' of Kloop as the Shankley MKII is written in the football Gods.....it is theirs....nothing can stop them now ......

SO it will be even a greater feeling for me when we beat them to title this year and I will be able to look them in their shifty eyes and feel the pain in their very souls and hear them cry like a ferking pack of banshees at coming 2nd to CITY again.

Between the Chelsea game and yesterday, two stoppage time refereeing decisions, a difference of 4 points in Liverpool's favour. With margins so tight, you can't say that doesn't make any difference.

The game is corrupt, message from PIGMOL is that Liverpool have to win at all costs. I've lumped on scousers to win title last week at 3-1 as its clear what has been predetermined
I have mate aswell . I got in as soon as klopp said he was going . We will not win the title this season and Liverpool will but like I said before when he leaves the team will go like Man Utd did when Ferguson left so they may win the battle but not the war .

Amazing that with all this Corruption going on, we have still managed to win 5 of the last 6 titles

they must be really bad at this corruption lark

Speaking to an Arsenal fan in my local yesterday and he was begging me to let them win the league this season. I told him that if we couldn't manage it then I'd prefer Arsenal over Liverpool without a doubt. He's like the rest of us re the dippers, says the media are all too far up their arses, and no negative news ever follows them around. Not bad for a gooner

Say we win today, beat Liverpool and Arsenal. We still have difficult games, home to Villa, away to Brighton and Spurs, plus other matches that are potential banana skins. I'm not saying we can't do it, but it is going to have to be a massive effort from the players, when you take into account possible Champions League matches, Fa Cup games. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if it is, it may well be the sweetest of them all! C'mon the Boys in Blue!

Say we win today, beat Liverpool and Arsenal. We still have difficult games, home to Villa, away to Brighton and Spurs, plus other matches that are potential banana skins. I'm not saying we can't do it, but it is going to have to be a massive effort from the players, when you take into account possible Champions League matches, Fa Cup games. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if it is, it may well be the sweetest of them all! C'mon the Boys in Blue!

We have 3 games we have to win Liverpool arsenal and spurs win them everything else will fall into place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.