The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool - 63 points​
City - 62 points​
Arsenal - 58 points​
Sheff Utd (A)
City (H)
Liverpool (A)
Brentford (H)
Everton (A) - Date TBD
Brighton (A) - Date TBD
Chelsea (H) - Date TBD
Brighton (H)
Arsenal (H)
City (A)
Sheff Utd (H)
Villa (H)
Luton (H)
United (A)
Palace (A)
Brighton (A)
Palace (H)
Luton (H)
Villa (H)
Fulham (A)
Spurs (A)
Wolves (A)
West Ham (A)
Forest (A)
Spurs (A)
Spurs (H)
Wolves (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Villa (A)
Fulham (A)
United (A)
Wolves (H)
West Ham (H)
Everton (H)

That's how I see it, we have the slightly harder fixtures but easier finish to the season. Arsenal and Liverpool want to be ahead by the end of April.

Liverpool have the easiest games left. If they continue to get the decisions on top of that, they should walk it.

Pretty much gone as expected so far. No team has surprised. Last night's result was probably the first decent result from one of the 3 teams.

Liverpool (67)​
Arsenal (68)​
City (67)​
Sheff United (H)
United (A)
Brighton (A)
Palace (A)
Palace (H)
Villa (H)
Luton (H)
Fulham (A)
Wolves (A)
Spurs (A) TBD
Everton (A)
Chelsea (H)
Brighton (A)
West Ham (A)
Spurs (A)
Forest (A)
Spurs (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Wolves (H)
Villa (A)
United (A)
Fulham (A)
Wolves (H)
Everton (H)
West Ham (H)

Corresponding teams this season:
Liverpool - 22 points from 27.
Arsenal - 15 points from 24.
City - 17 points from 24.

Basically no team is winning out but whoever does has a chance.

Liverpool favourites then us in my opinion, Arsenal's games are tough.

89 points wins it.

Always believed there would be dropped points. Since making these tables I always felt we had a chance.

Prior to the Spurs game moving, I always felt Arsenal and Liverpool needed a lead by the end of April. Not over yet of course but Arsenal only just started their tricky run of games, Liverpool's hasn't even started yet.

Strange conversations going on here.
This is a team that now knows, as surely as the sun rises tomorrow, that if they win all their games, they win it. Pure and simple. No arguing.
That is one hell of a motivator.
Oh, and — they've had to do this before.

I trust them. I trust them like no other team in world football. They've not had a wonderful season, they've not played vintage football. But they are animals when it comes to wanting to win. So is their boss.

I don’t think any city fan is getting carried away. Plenty of tough games for us aswell including that levy ****.

Today tho is a day to celebrate and be happy. We have trailed for a while now and it’s nice to have the table turned even if it’s only for a week.

Come on city, the rest are starting to shit their pants.

Last edited:
Today's results has sorted the men from the boys , when the chips are down we have the mentality and the Dippers and Goons do not , we are a dozen games away from immortality , a double treble , the best team ever to grace football is not even up for debate if we do this.

Can't help wondering if the Netflix documentary has demoralized both teams.
Being released when it was seemed odd and plenty of us questioning why now.
Perhaps it was intentional to get in their heads at a crucial time of the season while the added boost of making our players feel invincible.
Far fetched as it sounds nothing is left uncovered by Pep and the team.
Can't imagine other club's fans watching but player's who live and breath football will and I can't imagine a club instructing players that they must not watch it.
Propaganda is a powerful tool and used time and time again to gain an advantage.
Just ask yourself if you felt more confident that City could still win it all after watching the documentary, I know I did.
Wow.
Just wow.
The documentary was absolutely fantastic.
But this isn’t Disney, or Ted Lasso.
The reason the scousers and gooners have capitulated is because of our relentless pressure. Pep’s trademark.
Still a long way to go but we’re in a good position, nothing more, nothing less.
Keep watching the Netflix production though, you may get a repeat of the ending !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.