The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
123/1 Double. Crystal Palace was 12/1 and Aston Villa was 17/2 (or 8.5/1)
So, 13 x 9.5 = 123.5
Congrats to anyone who had the bottle to bet at them odds..
The correct calculation is (13x9.5) minus 1 = 122.5/1 surely? (Returns 123.5, with stake).
Pedants R Us.

you have to love the fans and the pundits chucking in the towel already. Hopefully that attitude will rub off on their players as well
Despite the fact that we have stuttered a bit this season, it is clear that they are all scared of us. That used to be true of sides visiting Anfield or OT. No longer. Ikkle Siddy is a monster.

I honestly feel that between Liverpool and Arsenal - Liverpool have likely caved in. They have to go to Bergamo on Thursday in a home/away that is likely lost to them. No way they come back from 0-3. You could see it in the players. In Klopp. Never seen him walk out like that. Their fans were completely shattered trying to figure out what happened. Incredible scenes.

I think Arsenal also have a tough to. Now that the Bundesliga is gone, Bayern go all in on the Champions League. Arsenal have to go to the Allianz on Wednesday with lost points to think about.

At this point in the season, its about mentality. Having the psychological make-up to keep going. We have it. Liverpool I think are done. Arsenal lose to Bayern - its over. Lets keep going gents.
You are right,but exit from Europe takes physical pressure off them, while we have a game every other day.

True for the fans but much less so the team. Spurs players, like any professional footballers, will want to play their best and win every game. Son & co will want to beat City regardless of North London rivalries or what the result means for the league title.
In the past title races, we've seen no team doing any favours even if it benefits the rivals. I can only think of Everton in 2013-14 season, and even then it was just the goal keeper only. The PL has a certain level of integrity in this regard.

In the past title races, we've seen no team doing any favours even if it benefits the rivals. I can only think of Everton in 2013-14 season, and even then it was just the goal keeper only. The PL has a certain level of integrity in this regard.
I think you mean the teams involved and not the last sentence. The Premier League is totally corrupt and doesn’t have any integrity whatsoever.

city can buckle at any moment too. the schedule is too intense. it is just a matter of time see who can regroup and make the draws or goal differences. the three teams will fight with their teeth and nails to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.