The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have that exact same niggle. The narrative across the whole of football is that City always see these situations through but there will be one we will blow. You want me to be honest? I think it will be this one.
I thought it was going to be the forest game they had everything to play for , they felt injustice and were tabid but we strangled the life out of that game

I have that exact same niggle. The narrative across the whole of football is that City always see these situations through but there will be one we will blow. You want me to be honest? I think it will be this one.

I've not had the same confidence at any point this season, as in previous campaigns. I'm not sure why. When I looked at the remaining games it was Spurs away for both sides that I thought would determine the title. Arsenal won there, and we more than likely will need to as well. And that's the game I'm most concerned about. Fulham will be tough but I think we have enough to beat them, I just think it would be so typical of Spurs to win a game that ends up handing the title to Arsenal.

Let's get through Fulham first, but that voice will be there until at least the final whistle at the swamp when hopefully the rags put it to bed!

I've not had the same confidence at any point this season, as in previous campaigns. I'm not sure why. When I looked at the remaining games it was Spurs away for both sides that I thought would determine the title. Arsenal won there, and we more than likely will need to as well. And that's the game I'm most concerned about. Fulham will be tough but I think we have enough to beat them, I just think it would be so typical of Spurs to win a game that ends up handing the title to Arsenal.

Let's get through Fulham first, but that voice will be there until at least the final whistle at the swamp when hopefully the rags put it to bed!

Do you not think it would be more typcal, if The best team I think this league has ever seen, won yet another league title, like they have 5 times in the last 6 years?

If we beat Fulham, just imagine we could win it at Spurs…. That’s what I’m doing
The ultimate optimist - daring to suggest the rags might get something against Arsenal! Having said that, the dippers dropped points there when nobody expected it…..
Let’s just worry about Fulham for the time being.

Do you not think it would be more typcal, if The best team I think this league has ever seen, won yet another league title, like they have 5 times in the last 6 years?

It would be, but I still have those little doubts probably from decades gone by! Like I said before, I'm glad this isn't on me and we've got a manager and group of players who go and get the job done.

I also don't think it would matter when in the season we played Spurs away, I'd never be confident of beating them. And therefore although we most certainly can, I'm hopeful we can bridge the gap on GD and give ourselves another option.

It would be, but I still have those little doubts probably from decades gone by! Like I said before, I'm glad this isn't on me and we've got a manager and group of players who go and get the job done.

I also don't think it would matter when in the season we played Spurs away, I'd never be confident of beating them. And therefore although we most certainly can, I'm hopeful we can bridge the gap on GD and give ourselves another option.

Funny, I think it more realistic that we beat spurs away, then we beat Fulham by the large margins people seem to be imagining is so easily done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.