The Torino - Man City link....

CitizenTID said:
After some further digging, it turns out those fickle shits who "deserted" their club to form a new one got bored of just supporting their new "club" so decided to follow a "lesser known club from another league" as well and they chose Torino - some Torino fans found out and apparently "liked" what F-cum stood for (Fickle Cocks United of Manchester).

They also have 'links' with St Pauli too.

Weirdly St Pauli are my second team and I've always kept an eye out for Torino's results but never known why until I read this thread, probably got it from my Dad before he fucked off when I was a kid. Weirdly with St Pauli when I went to the stadium last year in all the pubs round the stadium were a stickers from visiting fans stuck all around the toilets, there were loads proclaiming a connection between St Pauli and Celtic which was really weird considering that the majority of St Pauli fans are from the punk community which is massively against organised religion. I think St Pauli and Torino both feel an affinity to anyone who says fuck you to the 'establishment', not sure where the Glaswegian God botherers and the mini plastics come in though, probably from the bullshit PR they both throw out.

dxbroy said:
Denis Law?
Denis Law was transferred to Torino for £110,000. Also did City have a centre forward called Gerry Baker who also went to Torino.?

Bluep*ss said:
dxbroy said:
Denis Law?
Denis Law was transferred to Torino for £110,000. Also did City have a centre forward called Gerry Baker who also went to Torino.?

I was wrong - his brother Joe Baker played for Torino.
St. Mirrens were unable to defend the trophy the following season, but Gerry did earn huge headlines after he scored ten goals in the Paisley club's 15-0 demolition of Glasgow University in one of the early rounds. He was Saints top scorer in both 1958-59 and 1959-60, scoring 66 goals in 81 appearances, before he returned to England, with Manchester City, who paid £17,000 for his signature.

danielwood5 said:
Weirdly St Pauli are my second team and I've always kept an eye out for Torino's results but never known why until I read this thread, probably got it from my Dad before he fucked off when I was a kid. Weirdly with St Pauli when I went to the stadium last year in all the pubs round the stadium were a stickers from visiting fans stuck all around the toilets, there were loads proclaiming a connection between St Pauli and Celtic which was really weird considering that the majority of St Pauli fans are from the punk community which is massively against organised religion. I think St Pauli and Torino both feel an affinity to anyone who says fuck you to the 'establishment', not sure where the Glaswegian God botherers and the mini plastics come in though, probably from the bullshit PR they both throw out.

FCUM use the term 'punk football.......' and link themselves with clubs into fan involvement with running the club

...but those plastic plastics weren't setup up to have a club against modern football like they are now proclaiming. They were setup because they abandoned their club like the rats they are to form an imitation. I don't know why any other club's fans would want to associate themselves with "fans" like that.

What part of modern football are they against exactly anyway? Not being fan owned? When was the last time Utd were fan owned? Modern football has been massively shaped by clubs like the rags before we came unannounced to the party (oops).

Bluep*ss said:
Bluep*ss said:
dxbroy said:
Denis Law?

I was wrong - his brother Joe Baker played for Torino.
St. Mirrens were unable to defend the trophy the following season, but Gerry did earn huge headlines after he scored ten goals in the Paisley club's 15-0 demolition of Glasgow University in one of the early rounds. He was Saints top scorer in both 1958-59 and 1959-60, scoring 66 goals in 81 appearances, before he returned to England, with Manchester City, who paid £17,000 for his signature.

Gerry was born in New York and played a couple of times for the USA.

danielwood5 said:

the mini rags have latched onto to St Pauli to try and justify their existence as a rebel club standing up for the fans and not being nothing more than rags who saw their arse for a season(always cracks me up seeing fcscum fans with a rag pin badge or scarf on in town hypocritical cunts), With Celtic it's probably to do with Hamburgs links to rangers

I can relate and agree with the beliefs of St Pauli and would love to go to a match of theirs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.