The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJepsenJensen said:
MihaiCity said:
MJepsenJensen said:
I think it's time to play Soldado in Europe, Look at Negredo scoring a hat-trick tonight albeit against a poor side, It gives him confidence.

you know what is the most bizzare and funny thing about that..that you pay 26M pounds for a player who seems to score ONLY from penalty(except villa) while we pay only 16.4M for the BEAST

If Soldado was playing for City, He would be scoring tons of goals... The dimensions of our side mean that although we might not have scored 5 against CSKA, We wouldn't have conceded two goals to such a poor side.

Yawn. He wouldn't get a game and it would be difficult for you to play CSKA as you have to qualify for the CL first fella.

Enjoy Thursday night ;-)

MihaiCity said:
MJepsenJensen said:
I think it's time to play Soldado in Europe, Look at Negredo scoring a hat-trick tonight albeit against a poor side, It gives him confidence.

you know what is the most bizzare and funny thing about that..that you pay 26M pounds for a player who seems to score ONLY from penalty(except villa) while we pay only 16.4M for the BEAST

He scored 34 goals and 6 assists in 43 starts last season. We just play very differently than Valencia do. When our players start supplying him with chances he will score goals. That's why we bought him.

Btw congrats on making it through tonight, I enjoyed watching the interplay between your attacking players.

GHoddle said:
MihaiCity said:
MJepsenJensen said:

He scored 34 goals and 6 assists in 43 starts last season. We just play very differently than Valencia do. When our players start supplying him with chances he will score goals. That's why we bought him.

Btw congrats on making it through tonight, I enjoyed watching the interplay between your attacking players.

Considering Spurs create more goal scoring chances than any other Prem team, how many chances has Soldado missed this season ?

Surely if you're creating these chances, then it's your strikers who are at fault for not putting them away.

That's THFC's stats btw not mine.

GHoddle said:
MihaiCity said:
MJepsenJensen said:

Seriously, GH, in your first sentence, you imply it's because he has to integrate into a new system and then you say that Spurs are going to change their system to suit him. Which is it?

I am going to suggest you look at Mr Negredo's stats for last season in La Liga and his stats for this season, so far.

Enjoy Soldadopen.

GHoddle said:
MihaiCity said:
MJepsenJensen said:

You seem reasonable, unlike most of the spurs fans on this thread, would you rather Soldado or Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.