The value of Petrov

Dobsy87

Missing him big style aren't we?

All this mention of we finished 9th last season, we also had him fit all season, and he always offers an attacking threat.

The idea of having MP left and SWP right really excited me. The next month without either of them . . .

Agreed, been saying this ever since he got injured. Huge influence for us on the left.

We can't keep putting our form down to missing players, it's rare a whole squad is 100%. We've got to get the best out of the players available and at the moment we aren't doing that by a long way

Dobsy87 said:
Missing him big style aren't we?

All this mention of we finished 9th last season, we also had him fit all season, and he always offers an attacking threat.

The idea of having MP left and SWP right really excited me. The next month without either of them . . .

At last!A thread about something different.I'm so excited that i've come over all faint.And dizzy.

I love Petrov.I love the fact that his pace scared the shit out of defenders.Last season we had him and needed a right winger.Now we have the opposite.Would love it if both suddenly got fit because Petrov infront of Bridge would be an ideal situation.The whole team would be balanced and Robinho could finally stay upfront where he should be.

We can't keep putting our form down to missing players, it's rare a whole squad is 100%. We've got to get the best out of the players available and at the moment we aren't doing that by a long way

I hate the twat.

Yeah absolutely wonderful attacking, but any player who can't show enough spirit, courage and bollocks to defend and put in a tackle isn't worth the attacking flair in my book. He doesn't even track back for Fooks sake. How many times do you see Robinho tracking back to deep midfield and niftily nicking the ball away - a darn sight more often.

The longer he's injured the better for me. Once we've got a strong back 4 then you can think about playing the pussy.

We've missed him hugely, our set piece & balls into the box have got to be some of the worst in the Premiership.
Petrov puts pace on his crosses, the players we have now just seem to float the ball in.

PBLZ129 said:
I hate the twat.

Yeah absolutely wonderful attacking, but any player who can't show enough spirit, courage and bollocks to defend and put in a tackle isn't worth the attacking flair in my book. He doesn't even track back for Fooks sake. How many times do you see Robinho tracking back to deep midfield and niftily nicking the ball away - a darn sight more often.

The longer he's injured the better for me. Once we've got a strong back 4 then you can think about playing the pussy.

facepalm.jpg

PBLZ129 said:
I hate the twat.

pmsl!

he is a wuss. Hughes was saying at the start of the season that they were trying to show him how to add more aggression to his game, and I remember him putting a foot in (only to poke it away, no chance of a collision) and being astonished!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.