The very, very, very best place to live

4727080622_0e958000b5_b.jpg

Shackleton and Worsley(this man is completely forgotten about in this epic journey) have my unmitigated respect.

Beautiful place and would happily live there.
panoramaofsouthgeorgia.jpg

18jwug0s3kp41jpg.jpg

My son lives in Arizona and it looks a seriously good place to live. He's lived in the States for nearly 5 years, seen a number of states and says that AZ is the best in the USA.

I've visited Phoenix a few times and find it a bit boring compared to other places in the states. Although I would swap England for Phoenix if I had the chance.

I've visited Phoenix a few times and find it a bit boring compared to other places in the states. Although I would swap England for Phoenix if I had the chance.
Phoenix itself doesn't look too exciting when compared to many other big cities in the USA but it's not far from places like Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley, the Petrified Forest and other great attractions.

But the big one is the chance to stand on the corner in Winslow, Arizona. My son did this at weekend and sent me this:

Phoenix itself doesn't look too exciting when compared to many other big cities in the USA but it's not far from places like Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley, the Petrified Forest and other great attractions.

But the big one is the chance to stand on the corner in Winslow, Arizona. My son did this at weekend and sent me this:

Spent a few days in Tuscon, Arizona (around July 4th) when me and the boy did Route 66 in the summer of 2015 - it was more than a bit of a detour! He had (and still has so e relative there).

Really liked it. I think we struck lucky with the weather as it wasn't too hot.

Such a fine site to see

I worked on the grape-harvest in Aigle a few times years ago, stunning area.

Sounds great. I think the first time I traveled around the freeway into the Montreux area and visualized the contrast of the Alpes vs Lac Leman, it was breathtaking - had to pull over and take it all in.

Did you ever get into the taste of Chasselas? I enjoy it

Thailand,all the way,bangers.pattaya sordid as hell but I love it even now its cleaned up so much since my first visit in 1989,But give me kut chap near Udon in the beloved north,Issan.My future retirement home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.