The very, very, very best place to live

Milos a smallish Greek island, only been once about 35 years ago backpacking with a couple of mates, pissed off we only stayed there for 3 days but had to get the ferry back to Athens, heaven on earth, always said i would love to retire there

San Pedro off the coast of Belize , Blue sea sunshine great fishing loved it . That was back in 87 could be ruined now & full of American tourists
Spent 9 months at Airport Camp (RAF Belize) in '87.... San Pedro was fabulous but preferred Caye Caulker

Rough as hell there now sadly and San Pedro was recently flattened by a tropical storm... loved the bar there on the seafront with the shark pool... swam across it most weekends :-D

About 10 blues there too ... there for the 10-1 and ran around the accommodation blocks relaying the score from the radio

Last edited:
It'll always be Tenerife for me. Done 10 years early on in my life and plan on going back full time in next 18 months.

Right, cos you brits are sooo much fun :)
We can drink... used to put the visiting yanks to shame... took a pirate ship booze cruise regularly in Cancun and used to get yanks asking for pictures with their daughters / kids.... might have been the fact they we always went out in crazy loud shirts and were permanently battered.. they had trays of rum punch... the Yanks took one each, when it was our round we took a tray .... memories

I still think England is the best place it he world to live, although that said I like to get away fairly often and wouldn't want to be here 52 weeks a year. Perhaps I shoud rephrase that and say it's the best place in the world to come back to!

Otherwise I'd say the East Coast of the US, Switzerland, Germany followed by Ireland.

We can drink... used to put the visiting yanks to shame... took a pirate ship booze cruise regularly in Cancun and used to get yanks asking for pictures with their daughters / kids.... might have been the fact they we always went out in crazy loud shirts and were permanently battered.. they had trays of rum punch... the Yanks took one each, when it was our round we took a tray .... memories
I always laugh when I hear the brits can outdrink yanks, I've got some mates here who I'd put against anyone. Beer isn't drunk as much maybe, way better beer in England imo but mixed drinks and chugged down way more here

I always laugh when I hear the brits can outdrink yanks, I've got some mates here who I'd put against anyone. Beer isn't drunk as much maybe, way better beer in England imo but mixed drinks and chugged down way more here
Maybe because the beer stateside is like piss ;-). ... do they still sell Schlitz??

I do like MGD but it's all chemical shit... I did notice this time in Orlando that craft beers were popular and a cold pitcher of Bluemoon takes some beating even with a slice of orange in it....

I'll be looking for it on draught next week in NYC....

Maybe because the beer stateside is like piss ;-). ... do they still sell Schlitz??

I do like MGD but it's all chemical shit... I did notice this time in Orlando that craft beers were popular and a cold pitcher of Bluemoon takes some beating even with a slice of orange in it....

I'll be looking for it on draught next week in NYC....
Back in England last September, I started off drinking all my old favourites, Marston's, Greene King etc but after a week on the piss my stomach couldn't handle it any more, ended up drinking lager the last few days. Sad getting old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.